• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dear Kittonwy

Status
Not open for further replies.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Doom_Bringer said:
Looks like a team xbox admin just did a IP check on Kittonwy and mckmas8808 and it turns out they are the SAME GUY!

Double personality disorder confirmed!

:lol :lol

What? DO you have a PS3?

pilonv1

cvxfreak said:
This thread calls for an avatar change.

laughingkittonwy.gif

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
I think mods should ban any non GAF smilies, or atleast just kittonwy's

-ImaginaryInsider said:
That's his baby picture...

You guys need to learn to ignore EvilTaru/Kittonwy, he's a System Wars veteran, and he's good at it.

I'm trying to envision a parallel universe where the label "System Wars veteran" might be considered a mark of honor instead of just an embarrassing zit-like blemish, but I keep coming up blank.

xaosslug

raYne said:
Pimperwax? You mean pimpwerx?

This if far, far more annoying than that could ever be. This has been brought up many times by different people. It's the combination of the avatar and the posting style and of course the 80 million times he's posted the smilie for no reason, that makes this especially annoying.

oh, pimpwerx--MY BAD! But seriously, if y'all can't be accepting of some random dude on the Internet's 'avatar and the posting style' what must you be like in RL...? :lol This isn't even as bad as spelling error riddled posts and terrible Grammar, as far as annoying posts go.

Anyway what's going on here? Is there a PM war brewing between you guys? Johnny gets angry over smilies, DCharlie comes to his defense, Speewy accuses makmas and kitty of being the same person with slightly different posting styles...

What's the story?

Eel O'Brian said:
I'm trying to envision a parallel universe where the label "System Wars veteran" might be considered a mark of honor instead of just an embarrassing zit-like blemish, but I keep coming up blank.

JCBossman said:
When I was a kid, I used to stand in front of a mirror perfecting my "Macho Man" poses, the hardest part was getting the voice down, Yeah man, Oh Yeah!
Did you get his awesome hip hop CD? Some of the greatest stuff ever commited to plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom