• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dear Kittonwy

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJ11

Agent Icebeezy said:
'PEACE' has never annoyed me, Pimpwerx is cool by me. That smiley gives me the chills though.

Neither really bother me, but the smiley is a bit strange. I'm not sure if it's actually smiling, indifferent is a better way to describe it.

Random picture time?

Because I got this off one of the internets last night. This shit is apparently official.

1175179687879lq5wv0.jpg

Let it be known, if NeoGAF is good for anything, it's turning a thorn in your side into a noose around your neck. One of these days, you guys will learn to pick your battles better...unless.

Shawn128

Attack You said:
Let it be known, if NeoGAF is good for anything, it's turning a thorn in your side into a noose around your neck. One of these days, you guys will learn to pick your battles better...unless.

Aw.....does Mr. Grumpy need a hug?

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
beelzebozo said:
okay, i'll bite: beyond being (obviously) owned by denis dyack and using that annoying smiley, what brought this on?

it seems a little cruel, and maybe not at home on the gaming side. but maybe i just don't understand what's going on here.

Seems like a mix between a trap, thread backfire, and the op owning himself by posting all of those dumb smilies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom