• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dear Kittonwy

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshschw

Doom_Bringer said:
Please someone edit my avatar!! Add the kittonwy tm smiley on the skeleton that's getting boned

hope you like it:

34rakjpig6.gif

xaosslug

i'ma go off in a wee bit, this thread'll be @ 8+ pages by the time I return, and I'll be expecting my shiny, happy, new avatar. THANKS, cvxfreak! :D

:lol

raYne

xaosslug said:
oh, pimpwerx--MY BAD! But seriously, if y'all can't be accepting of some random dude on the Internet's 'avatar and the posting style' what must you be like in RL...? :lol This isn't even as bad as spelling error riddled posts and terrible Grammar, as far as annoying posts go.
The real question is what's he like in RL? If he annoys that many people on the internet I can't imagine him not being annoying as **** in reality.

I fully expect him to make the same "smilies" after every sentence there as well.

Eel O'Brian said:
I'm trying to envision a parallel universe where the label "System Wars veteran" might be considered a mark of honor instead of just an embarrassing zit-like blemish, but I keep coming up blank.

The label "System Wars Veteran" refers to him spending about half this decade on the original Gamespot System Wars pissing people off.

I never said it was a good thing, only that he's good at what he does. :)

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
sonycowboy said:
Did you drill a hole through that head? :lol

byproduct of my editing, wasn't really fully intended, but i also didn't try and fix it :D

doom, you have to use mine!

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
okay, i'll bite: beyond being (obviously) owned by denis dyack and using that annoying smiley, what brought this on?

it seems a little cruel, and maybe not at home on the gaming side. but maybe i just don't understand what's going on here.

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
'PEACE' has never annoyed me, Pimpwerx is cool by me. That smiley gives me the chills though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom