• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December 2014 NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions - Closes January 13th

T-minus one hour and forty five minutes guys. NPD nights are always a blast. :)

The Great Blue North in December.

PS4 won in Canada? This in tandem with Aqua's post makes me think so. If PS4 won NA I'd be super surprised. Expecting a comfortable Xbox One win like November.

The Great Blue North in December.

tumblr_inline_ne7srhqsgp1rf8so2.gif

kinda interesting to us Canadians. has the sales numbers from this territory mirrored the overall NPD numbers since launch?

With the exception of Sports games, taking a percentage of the US market can get you real close to CAN, for like years and years now.

Always goofy in launch years due to HW allocation, and varies based on currency strength.

I sure wasn't referring to the US.

C'mon guys keep it together.

Ah, talking about Canada.

If the guy who leaked last month is accurate that would somewhat surprise me. Not that Bone took the month but overall sales looked to be closer this time around. Who knows though other retailers could have had Bone far far ahead I guess.

Normally but if you look at the deals in December, Amazon was pretty much the worst place to buy a PS4 for the month.

I don't think that's typical at all. At least I can't think of another month where retailers had all kinds of deals and Amazon basically didn't.

Top Bottom