• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Sony Conference Thread

seat

I'm baffled as to why there isn't an official video feed for Sony's presentation. I hope that isn't a sign of their confidence of what they have to show.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
agm2502 said:
Whats the point in them showing GT5 when it is not and will not be the Definitive racing game of this generation. :lol
Get the hell out of here with troll posts like that.

Kuroyume

Banned
Also, give us details on the MAG beta and open it up for people. Enough with having to buy other games or refreshing sites over and over to get a code.

Zoe

Woohoo! For some reason I thought the conference would be two hours from now. Looks like I'll be able to catch it all :D

Any IRC chats going?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So is the PS2 still doing well Sony?
Hopefully this year is the year they deliver rather than pushing everything back again.

Darklord

Banned
Expecting it to be better than Nintendo but not as good as MS just like last year.

MS: 10/10
Nintendo: 3/10
Sony: ...7?

PistolGrip

sex vacation in Guam
seat said:
I'm baffled as to why there isn't an official video feed for Sony's presentation. I hope that isn't a sign of their confidence of what they have to show.
MS uses G4's video stream... No difference really just go to G4 feed ...

Dead Man

alba said:
What I expect is a release date and a trailer, no kaz on stage or anything just trailer announcement, unveiled, release date and that's it.

If there is no GT5 (as i said earlier) I'll be freaking pissed.
Indeed.

PistolGrip

sex vacation in Guam
SappYoda said:
I don't think trico will show up. I remember them saying that they won't show the game at E3
:( sucks if true... I think GAF would not be accessible for the rest of the day if they had it playable

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Cat in the Hat said:
I hope they don't focus on the PSP to much or the PS2 at all.

:lol They're announcing Go. They'll make a big deal of it, and new PSP games. This is supposed to be their 'give psp a new boost' year, so it'll figure quite a bit.

alterno69

Banned
SONY has more games than anyone this year, it would be stupid not to focus on it considering they don't have number to brag about either.

jax (old)

Banned
as a ps360 owner all I can say right now is

a) I know a majority of the titles that will be revealed at this conference - from what we gathered

b) of course PSPgo focus

but combo the 2 game console platforms of x360+ps3, all the games I want to play til next E3. So many amazing looking winning games.

Nintendo's press conference did nothing to convince me to drop the coin for a wii. Just shocking. I'm sure getting it late now will be alright as the backlog would have filled it in but the future ain't bright to me.

I'm hyped for the SONY press conference. AWESOME. tired here but amped.

traveler

Not Wario
I cannot wait to see Trico. Microsoft had SC:Conviction, Nintendo had Galaxy 2, now it's time to see the next big title, for me at least.

Top Bottom