• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2009 Sony Conference Thread

LowParry

Complete me Sony with the full return of E3! God of War 3 demo! GT5! Trico! Make it happen! I'm still all sorts of giddy about the new Metroid. Don't let me down!!!!@#!@#

I'd also like to note that neither MS or Ninty did Charts & Graphs this year (A few numbers here and there was all) so hopefully Sony has figured it out as well.

Chiggs

This is going to sound like heresy, but I'm really not interested in seeing Uncharted 2; I want TRICO, GoW 3, GT5, Heavy Rain, and the Epic game.

Sony cannot possibly fuck this up can they? They have so much shit in store that we know about...plus all the other heavily rumored stuff plus all the surprises that's bound to happen.

Donos

i have the feeling that there won't be a price cut. sony needs one desperately but i don't know. prove me wrong sony.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
alterno69 said:
SONY has more games than anyone this year, it would be stupid not to focus on it considering they don't have number to brag about either.

They do? How is that?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Ok, i hope they show GT5 and Trico

Nolan.

Chiggs said:
This is going to sound like heresy, but I'm really not interested in seeing Uncharted 2; I want TRICO, GoW 3, GT5, Heavy Rain, and the Epic game.

Heresy!...

Though seriousy why?

dwin45

Binabik15 said:
2 hours. That means games or charts galore. I wonder which one it´ll be :lol
There's not many ways that Sony can spin a chart at this point to make things look good for them so I'm hoping for a lot of games.

Chiggs

Nolan. said:
Heresy!...

Though seriousy why?

Heresy to you, sir! :D

Honestly, I feel like I've seen enough of Uncharted 2. It's going to be day 1 for me, so I'd rather just see some new stuff.

andycapps

Binabik15 said:
2 hours. That means games or charts galore. I wonder which one it´ll be :lol

I'm thinking both. Charts is Sony's thing, even when they're in last place. :lol Should be quite a few games in there, but I am thinking I'll be bored watching this for some time. May have been discussed, but I'm assuming Tretton will be the main speaker? He did a good job running it last year, little boring but he "managed" it well and let the games do the talking. Peter Moore is still king of that aspect.

Ponn

Banned
I will be on the whole quite satisfied if they meet these requirements

1) Announce a bigger better PSN store starting with an announcement that today (or thursday) they will open a Square store starting with FFVII available (I just picked up a PSN card today for it in anticipation).

2) Trico

3) LBP PSP shown with continuing releases and support for the original and PSP version via the PSN store

4) A solid date this year for WKC

5) A solid date for DC Universe

And these announcements would cause me to strip down and run through the streets yelling loudly

1) Kingdom Hearts 3 for PS3 with teaser trailer

2) Comic Book store via PSN and readable on PS3 and PSP with solid deals with Marvel and DC

3) Xenogears on PSN

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Chiggs said:
*cracks knuckles*

Outside. Now.

Tom Penny

Going by their awesome track record I predict

1 hour on how awesome the PS2 was. Half hour on charts and graphs. 15 minutes a piece on PS3 and PSP.

Top Bottom