• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite movie scenes

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war

The tension is great when picard says "we must follow them back...." Combined with the music and Stewarts acting im fully engaged and believe this is real and deadly serious.

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Been putting off watching this for so many years now. Might be time to sit down and give it a whirl.

Oh man, it's one of the best zombie movies of all time. All of the humor and commentary still holds up to this day.

Edit: forgot to mention, the second scene makes a lot more sense in context:

Shaun just woke from a night of massive drinking here

Last edited:

Star-Lord

At the time of release, this was, in my opinion, one of the greatest twists in Hollywood history. I didn’t see it coming whatsoever, and to this day, it gives me goosebumps. The music is also badass.

Then, over a decade later, we’re given this. It might not be the best movie, or even one of the better Saw movies, but this was also another twist I did not see coming. It was kinda poetic that the final Saw film echoed the finale of the first. Again, the music helped.

The Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc

Joan: Get thee behind me, Satan.

The Accuser: Who are you to even think you could know the difference between good and evil? Are you God?

You don't think he's big enough to deliver his own messages?

Too big, maybe.

Kev Kev

"they should have sent a poet" fuck man contact is the best movie, love this scene. i dont think oyu can call yourself a true nerd if this scene doesnt tear you up a bit

Last edited:

Kev Kev

this movie and just about everyone in it is phenomenal. i was 13 or so when it came out and the am i not merciful part had me gripping the edge of my seat, not sure any movie or actor had sucked me in like that before this scene

Last edited:
Top Bottom