• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite movie scenes

Maximusz

im better star trek GIF

TheGrat1

This is one of those scenes that is perfect, in large part, because of how concise it is but you still do not want it to end, particularly from 2:02 onward:

The cinematography, the music, the sound effects, the everything. You can not help but have a smile on your face and think "I wish I could do that!"

A very intense scene helped by the contrast of a dark city and the bright lights of the restaurant and police cars:

Last edited:

GeekyDad

Not too much of a bump, and well, I've been watching this at least once (if not several times) a day. It's just so powerful. The whole scene is powerful, but when Denzil's voice falters when he says, "Your honor," I start to weep every single time. Just...man.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
This scene keeps coming to my mind every now and then. Beautiful scene in a such a grim setting. I wonder what would have been if Riddley would have directed the spin-off Soldier instead of Paul W. Andersson.

Plus it's followed by one of the best ending songs ever in a movie. I even own the soundtrack on SACD.

I adore the ending scene from the first Kill Bill movie.

Last edited:

SirTerry-T

The Untouchables was a bloody great film.

Yes, we all know this is an homage to the scene in Battleship Potemkin but still, Brian De Palma hit it for six here.

Last edited:
Top Bottom