• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamespot Review - Zelda: Twilight Princess. Wind Waker was better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Liu Kang Baking A Pie said:
So people are supposed to give review praise based on hype and brand recognition rather than the game's actual playability and merits?

Jeff gave Mario Sunshine an 8, everyone cried, and months later we all figured out that he was right ****ing on.

I disagree, I thought Mario Sunshine was a 9 game

Grecco said:
jeff-gerstmann-050624-01.gif

Why doesnt this thread have photoshops?

Seriously! I am disappointed GAF!

Also, this is just Gamespot/Gerstman's way of trying to say that they have big brass balls and can give a Zelda game a low score.

Mashing

What the **** bullshit review is that? I should cancel my gamespot subscription and give Jeff as my reason why. What a ****ing retarded review (and reviewer). I shouldn't be shocked though. That fat **** couldn't get off the couch to play Wii Sports. He just hates the Wii. He should never be allowed to review Wii games again if he's so against the ****ing controls. That's like asking Luke to review a Wii game.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
trh said:
Did anyone seriously try to make a point out of it? :lol

Of course not. Nintendo fans are in Berserker mode right now, some might even start breaking their Gerstmann action figures :O

Darmstadtium

Bandwagoner
YakiSOBA said:
crap i broke my f5 key, now i gotta manually refresh this thread :( :(
I don't know if you all are serisous or not, but i really do have an autorefresher going in the background, to see if I can help break their page lol.

Xeke

Banned
Vyse The Legend said:

Also, this is just Gamespot/Gerstman's way of trying to say that they have big brass balls and can give a Zelda game a low score.

So they're compensating?

Gamespot pinned the Twilight Princess gamespot review thread in the...system wars forum :lol :lol :lol Needless to say, Gamespot is getting alot of hits tonight!

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Sho Nuff said:
Yes, make fun of his weight. Good job.

Twats

Maybe you should have typed in all caps for better effect.

So people are supposed to give review praise based on hype and brand recognition rather than the game's actual playability and merits?

Jeff gave Mario Sunshine an 8, everyone cried, and months later we all figured out that he was right ****ing on.

Again, Mario Sunshine to Zelda: TP. Bad comparison.

0 HP

Dark Ninja said:
These are two things Jeff will never understand!

11430010.jpg

**** YOU JEFF
YOU MEAN HE COULDN'T SWOON HER WITH HIS PRETENTIOUS OPINIONS?

"OMG YOU DON'T THINK ITS A TEN EITHER? GULBBULGUGLGULGBBB"

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Christopher said:
and I thought it was a 6. *gasp* do you see that opinoins are subjective?

Good for you? Your medal is in the mail?

I don't see what your post is trying to prove

IcedTea said:
At first I was angry at him, until I bought Super Mario Sunshine and realized it was a disgrace to Mario. I would have given the game a 5/10. He gave Ratchet & Clank a higher review that year, which was superior.

Widfara

Banned
if you add up every zelda score for every game from every reviewing source, does it come out as highest ratest franchise ever?

btrboyev

well, I'm not gonna be a douche about it, but the review means nothing to me..its being reviewed by a guy who has been negative on wii since its inception and based off of their little wii video earlier this week (or was it last week?) most of the gamespot people had no clue that your character was named link..some thought it was zelda....I mean come on.

Bitching about the controls when almost everybody else has been very surprised about how great they turned out to be?

IcedTea

Mana Knight said:
At first I was angry at him, until I bought Super Mario Sunshine and realized it was a disgrace to Mario. I would have given the game a 5/10. He gave Ratchet & Clank a higher review that year, which was superior.
4/10

Slurpy

*drowns in jizz*
Vyse The Legend said:

Thats a pretty shitty basis to review one of the most anticipated titles , ever.

Lobster

Banned
fly high ~ayunite~ said:
Gamespot pinned the Twilight Princess gamespot review thread in the...system wars forum :lol :lol :lol Needless to say, Gamespot is getting alot of hits tonight!

Hows the fans reactions? I see alot of Ps3 fans screaming shit like "GOTY MY ASS HAHAHA" But the 360 fans are still struck over with "Wii60" and I expect them saying.."Well ill pick this up with my Wii"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom