• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter Generations |OT| Generation X

tuffy

Awesome! I have the Black Parasol but haven't upgraded it yet. Looks like he used load up (or whatever the skill is) to get 4 RF shots. Smart.
The skills he uses are in the "show more" box under the view. Thunder Atk +2 is a 15% boost to thunder damage, True Shot Up is a 20% boost to internal shots, and Bonus Shot tacks on an extra bullet to rapid-fire shots. Even with my modest set of charms, Athena's A.S.S. gives me hundreds of combinations to get those skills. I used it to farm the heck out of Village Kushala Daora, for instance. Definitely worth upgrading to its final form.

Beats

don't think it was posted here but there was a free item pack released a few days ago that has:
Small Goldenfish x20
Gunpowder x20
Pitfall Trap x20
Slickaxe x20
Barrel Bomb L+ x20

Nothing too special, but there are those 20 slickaxes which are good for duplicating some materials. Used a few on Novacrystals since they're a pain to gather.

KdylanR92

I wish there was some sort of charm auction house so I could trade charms with other players.

I have a ton of +9/10 charms for gunner that i'm not going to use.

DrArchon

How do you unlock the mission to unlock the Toka armor? I've seen guys rocking it in a few hunts and it looks really solid for something like elemental IG, where I can get a bonus 30% affinity with a good speed bug.

I wish there was some sort of charm auction house so I could trade charms with other players.

I have a ton of +9/10 charms for gunner that i'm not going to use.

And I have some +9/10 blademaster charms that I'd love to trade for them :(

By the way, Silverwind Narga has just a shitton of HP. Fought him last night for the first time and it took a half hour, while regular HR Narga only takes about 10 minutes. Those deviants are flippin tough.

tuffy

How do you unlock the mission to unlock the Toka armor? I've seen guys rocking it in a few hunts and it looks really solid for something like elemental IG, where I can get a bonus 30% affinity with a good speed bug.
Here's a walkthrough on the quest chain needed. It's basically "The Wolf and Footbath" → "Steam and Smoke" → "Searching for the Secret Baths" but there are some more obscure requirements to get those quests to appear in the 7* hub which you may need.

DrArchon

Here's a walkthrough on the quest chain needed. It's basically "The Wolf and Footbath" → "Steam and Smoke" → "Searching for the Secret Baths" but there are some more obscure requirements to get those quests to appear in the 7* hub which you may need.

Thanks. Looks like I've got some hypers to hunt. At least I've done a lot of the busywork.

I've actually already done Searching for Secret Baths, but someone else posted it so it won't count for me. At least I now the quest isn't hard at all because it was just the two of us and our palicos.

KdylanR92

There is something special about doing Amatsu with randoms and seeing three 100+ HR hunters cart at the same time.

I don't even get mad because I can relate super hard.

I still feel a little lost! Did all the weapon tutorials (only in guild mode so far) and am going to try with the switch axe which seems nice and simple but cool... but I just feel like I'm not sure what to do right now. I'm doing the quests the main lady in the middle of the village is offering. But am I meant to be combining items at random to get recipes? Am I meant to be crafting gear? I can see at the smithy that you can craft but how do I know where to get the items? Do I need to collect recipes?

I got a bug collecting quest and brought along 5 old nets and also used the three old nets in the chest in the level and still ran out of nets before I even got the amount of bugs :(

And I haven't even looked at buying gear, the other towns or the Palico cats which I have no idea on!!! I just feel like it's content overload :/

Doopliss

I still feel a little lost! Did all the weapon tutorials (only in guild mode so far) and am going to try with the switch axe which seems nice and simple but cool... but I just feel like I'm not sure what to do right now. I'm doing the quests the main lady in the middle of the village is offering. But am I meant to be combining items at random to get recipes? Am I meant to be crafting gear? I can see at the smithy that you can craft but how do I know where to get the items? Do I need to collect recipes?

I got a bug collecting quest and brought along 5 old nets and also used the three old nets in the chest in the level and still ran out of nets before I even got the amount of bugs :(

And I haven't even looked at buying gear, the other towns or the Palico cats which I have no idea on!!! I just feel like it's content overload :/
Ouch, that sucks about the bug gathering quest. The 'Old' varieties of bug nets and pickaxes have a really high chance of breaking. You can buy some better quality ones from the item vendor which will break less frequently. There's also an armour skill called Whim which reduces the chance them breaking. You can get the skill with the Leather armor set, which I think is given to you in your box from the very start of the game. It also has some decoration slots which you can use to increase Whim to a second, stronger version.

OR you could just do gathering quests in Prowler (cat) mode, where you get an unlimited supply of bug nets and pickaxes. If you can, take one with the Gathering Pro passive skill which will let you gather more times from each gathering point (similar to the Gathering skill also on the Leather armor).

As for what to you should be doing, I suggest continuing clearing quests to unlock higher difficulty tiers where you will fight more large monsters, which are the real meat of the game. You only need to do certain 'key' quests to progress but these aren't shown to you in the game. If you want to critical-path it you can look them up online.

You'll unlock more armour as you gather materials, especially from large monsters. The sets you have available to you at the moment probably aren't that strong for battling, but they can have useful utility skills.

The Combo List shows you every possible item combination. You can start to fill it out but be warned that combinations can fail. There are books you can buy at the item vendor to increase your chance of success and more will unlock as you progress. There's also an armour skill which does the same thing. It's probably still a good idea to fill out the list early so you know which resources are useful, and you can get your cats multiplying them for you at the trader.

ajim

And I have some +9/10 blademaster charms that I'd love to trade for them :(

By the way, Silverwind Narga has just a shitton of HP. Fought him last night for the first time and it took a half hour, while regular HR Narga only takes about 10 minutes. Those deviants are flippin tough.
Deviants are the best part of the game for me. Love them.

Hellblade Glavenus is stupid tho. Glavenus as a whole is stupid.

Seems to go against the typical real natural movements other monsters have and just seems to move like hes in an anime and unrealistic.

redcrayon

With the gathering quests, you can also eat for the felyne skills that will help- gatherer occasionally gains 2x items at resource spots, and woodsman reduces the chance of pick axes/nets breaking. Just talk to the cook to learn recipes, and sit at a stool to choose a meal. Check out different combos to see what's on offer before choosing one, and do it before each quest. You can also change to a prowler in your house, they don't need nets at all to catch bugs.

It's worth combining stuff at random to see what makes what, buy the combo guide items from the shop to increase chances of success, and also look at your combo list in your hunters notes for hints on what might combine with what.

Crafting gear with the blacksmith- you'll get the hang of it. The stuff you can buy from the armoury will see you through the first large monsters, but you can also craft gear from small monsters too. It's not the best sets but better than nothing. Every time you fight a new monster, check out its armour crafting options in the blacksmith to see if it's something your interested in pursuing a set of, the recipes will appear once you have at least some of the monster pieces needed for them. It's raw base armour values per piece and the skills it contributes towards are worth looking at.

NSESN

Lvl 1 Deviant monsters are suposed to have this much HP?
Took 20+ minutes to beat DreadKing with 4 HR50+ hunters
Maybe we were just bad

tuffy

Maybe we were just bad
Level 1 Dreadking has as much HP as Silver Rathalos, and his hitzones are significantly harder than regular Rathalos. Deviants in general feel like the "postgame" monsters to tackle once you've upgraded your regular gear with Hyper parts and want some extra challenge.

Shengar

Maybe we were just bad

Probably a bad set up. Dreadking Rathalos is a pain if you go into a hunt without Gunner/Aerial Style/Flashbomb/Status attacker.

NSESN

Level 1 Dreadking has as much HP as Silver Rathalos, and his hitzones are significantly harder than regular Rathalos. Deviants in general feel like the "postgame" monsters to tackle once you've upgraded your regular gear with Hyper parts and want some extra challenge.

I understand, well back to farming hypers then

El Odio

Banned
Finally went through what feels like a rite of passage by farming my first monster for hours on end (Astalos) just in order to get some damn wingtalon+ to make the armor set and upgrade my voltaic axe. Seems like I've managed to get to the real meat of the game here now that I've finished all single player quests but the advanced ones and unlocked hyper monster fights. Deviants are fun to fight too and I managed to get myself a full dreadqueen set but the defense stats don't seem to come close to matching my current one.

Tom_Cody

Finally went through what feels like a rite of passage by farming my first monster for hours on end (Astalos) just in order to get some damn wingtalon+ to make the armor set and upgrade my voltaic axe. Seems like I've managed to get to the real meat of the game here now that I've finished all single player quests but the advanced ones and unlocked hyper monster fights. Deviants are fun to fight too and I managed to get myself a full dreadqueen set but the defense stats don't seem to come close to matching my current one.
Nice work! You now know the joys of Monster Hunter.

Like all armor, the deviant armor defense will increase once you upgrade it. And, specific to deviant armor, the skills will only fully activate once it has been sufficiently leveled up.

Shengar

Speaking of Astalos, I'm kinda feel bad for dismissing his BGM at first as "generic electric guitar". Later on with more critical listening, the music is actually consisted of many instruments, including flutes, and the electric guitars only there to give the electric feel. The whole "raw brutality" theme that Capcom attached to the monster is made mostly by the other instruments.

DrArchon

Are there any decent non-blunt GS sets out there? I've been racking my brain trying to come up with decent mixed sets without blunt so I can use my new Tigrex GS, but I can't come up with any decent skill + Crit Draw and Focus, even with my Focus +5 000 charm.

I don't want to spend all the time farming for a Grimclaw set, even though I know that would be the best seeing as adding Focus to it is easy, but I can't even come up with a way to add anything more than Atk Up S for mixed sets. God Forbid they add Hyper S. Rathalos to the game or anything so getting Crit Boost would be an option, but nope.

onionfrog

Are there any decent non-blunt GS sets out there? I've been racking my brain trying to come up with decent mixed sets without blunt so I can use my new Tigrex GS, but I can't come up with any decent skill + Crit Draw and Focus, even with my Focus +5 000 charm.

I don't want to spend all the time farming for a Grimclaw set, even though I know that would be the best seeing as adding Focus to it is easy, but I can't even come up with a way to add anything more than Atk Up S for mixed sets. God Forbid they add Hyper S. Rathalos to the game or anything so getting Crit Boost would be an option, but nope.
I've been using this for focus + crit draw + high grade earplugs. (Also because I didn't want to farm grimclaw tigrex)

Regios Helm S
Akantor Aegis R
Divine Ire Kote
Akantor Cinture R
Tigrex Greaves R

Charm(focus +4 OOO)

Draw Jewel 1 X4
Draw Jewel 2 x1
Charger Jewel 1 x1

DrArchon

Getting a Rajang Nerve for the Divine Ire arm bits won't be fun, but if I happen to come across one I'll consider it (after building an F.Rajang IG first though).

That's a really nice set though. I love Earplugs for GS.

DrArchon

Just finished probably my most successful day of MHG to date. Got the Hayabusa Feather, the Toka set, and a charm that lets my combine the two to get Crit Eye +2 alongside the Toka skills. With SnS and affinity oil I get to rock ~80% affinity on my non-draw attacks, which is insane with bonus crit damage and elemental crit. Manged to max out the Hyper Rathalos and Kirin SnS' as well, meaning I'm dishing out crazy elemental damage.

Right now though I really need Heavy Armor Spheres because the lack of proper headgear just kills my defense. I've been farming Hyper R.Ludroth but after a bunch of hunts I've gotten one. I really wish you could mine or buy the spheres like you can do with all of the others, or at least they could've made it so that you only need one for the last upgrade or so. I need one for each of the last 3 upgrades for each piece!

Tom_Cody

Just finished probably my most successful day of MHG to date. Got the Hayabusa Feather, the Toka set, and a charm that lets my combine the two to get Crit Eye +2 alongside the Toka skills. With SnS and affinity oil I get to rock ~80% affinity on my non-draw attacks, which is insane with bonus crit damage and elemental crit. Manged to max out the Hyper Rathalos and Kirin SnS' as well, meaning I'm dishing out crazy elemental damage.

Right now though I really need Heavy Armor Spheres because the lack of proper headgear just kills my defense. I've been farming Hyper R.Ludroth but after a bunch of hunts I've gotten one. I really wish you could mine or buy the spheres like you can do with all of the others, or at least they could've made it so that you only need one for the last upgrade or so. I need one for each of the last 3 upgrades for each piece!
Nice!

tuffy

I've also been trying to track down a few Heavy Armor Spheres for days without much success. Hyper Royal Ludroth is pretty easy, but I've done it so many times that I've been trying out different armor and weapon combinations to speed up the hunt (and break up the monotony). I can bring down Village Kushala Daora very fast, but my box is already overflowing with his parts. Another good option is "The White Brute" whose flag subquest can be done in a few minutes for some 5% chances, but I haven't had luck there either.

The odds for them aren't even that bad; it's just the Desire Sensor at work again.

DrArchon

I'll try out the flag subquest with The White Brute, because at least I can do that while paying attention to something else. I can sorta do that with Ludroth but every once in a while it catches me off guard with a boosted roll and I have to start trying again.

taybul

I want to try aerial CB. Is there some etiquette online about mounting? I imagine with aerials I'll be blowing the mounts pretty early in the fights. I don't know how many you can do per fight but I imagine it's similar to stunning a monster.

DrArchon

I want to try aerial CB. Is there some etiquette online about mounting? I imagine with aerials I'll be blowing the mounts pretty early in the fights. I don't know how many you can do per fight but I imagine it's similar to stunning a monster.

As far as I know there's no proper time to mount a monster or anything, just do it whenever. You don't get anymore out of mounting a monster later than you do sooner.

And don't worry about "using up" your mounts or anything. If you're playing properly you'll be mounting monsters throughout the fight. You're right about it being similar to stunning in that it builds up a meter that gets bigger with each mount, but it's not like you're going to get 3 mounts early on and then none for the rest of the hunt.

Tom_Cody

I mostly agree with DrArchon, but I would add that you should at least wait until everyone is at the monster to do the first mount. It's always baffling to me when people mount a monster when there are 3 other players in the hunt who haven't arrived at the monster yet. It's not a major deal, but it's a waste to have one player teeing away at a monster when it could be four.

Doopliss

There are reasons to give everyone 30 seconds, maybe a minute, of fighting the monster before the first mount. Other Charge Blade users can get their shields charged and phials filled, Glaive users can grab their extracts, Adept Long Sword users can charge their weapons.

If you delay for a bit and someone is using Deathprize (a strong paralysis Sword and Shield), consider waiting until after the paralysis activates to mount, or there's a good chance it'll happen while the monster is downed and some of the incapacitation time will be wasted. I know that some weapons have a severely gimped ground-game when used in aerial style, so you can factor that into your decision of whether to wait. In the same vein, if you know your gunner is in the process of applying sleep or paralysis to a monster then don't try to mount until they've finished.

A couple of tips for when you've mounted the monster:
- Try not to complete the mount right as the monster roars or people will waste the first couple of seconds in a flinch animation.
- When you're mounting in the middle of the fight you don't always need to fill the bar as quickly as possible. If you can safely let it hang at 90% for a few seconds it gives other hunters more chance to heal/sharpen/buff/whatever.

Oh yes and the #1 rule of mount etiquette:
Never fucking fall off!

DrArchon

Took tuffy's advice and tried out The White Brute subquest to try and get easy Heavy Armor Spheres. The good news is that it's incredibly quick to do and requires zero effort, but it sucks that the quest appears and disappears from the quest book seemingly at random, meaning I'll still have to fill the gaps with H.R.Ludroth. Ugh.

Also, I got zero armor spheres so far, but I did get a Golden Egg, which apparently has LESS of a chance of popping up than a Heavy Armor Sphere. The Desire Sensor is 100% real.

onionfrog

Took tuffy's advice and tried out The White Brute subquest to try and get easy Heavy Armor Spheres. The good news is that it's incredibly quick to do and requires zero effort, but it sucks that the quest appears and disappears from the quest book seemingly at random, meaning I'll still have to fill the gaps with H.R.Ludroth. Ugh.

Also, I got zero armor spheres so far, but I did get a Golden Egg, which apparently has LESS of a chance of popping up than a Heavy Armor Sphere. The Desire Sensor is 100% real.
I would also use the Buccaneer J set gemmed for miraculous luck if you can.

I've managed to get 2 heavy armor spheres so far farming the sub quest. At least it is mindless and quick to do.

I once got two golden eggs in the rewards at the same time. I had no idea they were rarer than heavy armor spheres!

Akiller

Need new Chest and leg armor, Ceanataur ones start feeling outdated. Maybe Ceanataur EX? Deviljho?(Yeah good luck farming him)
I need affinity and sharpness.

DrArchon

OK, so I was getting tired of constantly re-upping oils on my SnS because holy hell those things don't last long, so I'm going to start playing around with DBs even though I can't get the sick +30% bonus affinity. I figure the stupid number of hits that I'm doing with my attacks will make up for it.

I've already made a set of Kirin Bolts, because hooray for high elemental and long white, but I'm wondering which other DBs I should build. I'm aiming for the Agnaktor ones, the Mizutsune ones, the Zamtrios ones, and the S.Magala ones (mostly because slicing up dudes with big claws sounds badass). Are there any better elemental ones I should know about and focus on instead?

Also, just as a quick PSA to anyone out there: if someone in your party is packing a sleep weapon, they're probably sleep bombing, so don't keep attacking like a fucking moron when the monster passes out. One my hunts against HR Kirin saw the Kirin wake up immediately after being put to sleep 3 times because some asshole with his SA couldn't help himself. And everyone else on the team, myself included, were just sitting there with Barrel Bomb L+'s that weren't getting used. Unbelievable. It's a miracle we ended up breaking the horn.

OK, so I was getting tired of constantly re-upping oils on my SnS because holy hell those things don't last long, so I'm going to start playing around with DBs even though I can't get the sick +30% bonus affinity. I figure the stupid number of hits that I'm doing with my attacks will make up for it.

I've already made a set of Kirin Bolts, because hooray for high elemental and long white, but I'm wondering which other DBs I should build. I'm aiming for the Agnaktor ones, the Mizutsune ones, the Zamtrios ones, and the S.Magala ones (mostly because slicing up dudes with big claws sounds badass). Are there any better elemental ones I should know about and focus on instead?

Also, just as a quick PSA to anyone out there: if someone in your party is packing a sleep weapon, they're probably sleep bombing, so don't keep attacking like a fucking moron when the monster passes out. One my hunts against HR Kirin saw the Kirin wake up immediately after being put to sleep 3 times because some asshole with his SA couldn't help himself. And everyone else on the team, myself included, were just sitting there with Barrel Bomb L+'s that weren't getting used. Unbelievable. It's a miracle we ended up breaking the horn.

For Ice, I just looked it up and the Lagombi ones, Daora ones (requires worn DBs), and the snowbaron are all good for ice. For dragon, the best ones are not available (I think it's hyper Deviljho), but most monsters weak to dragon are weak to something else.

DrArchon

For Ice, I just looked it up and the Lagombi ones, Daora ones (requires worn DBs), and the snowbaron are all good for ice. For dragon, the best ones are not available (I think it's hyper Deviljho), but most monsters weak to dragon are weak to something else.

Just looked up your suggestions. The Daora ones look nice, but the tiny blue worries me. The Snowbaron ones look pretty good as well, so if I ever get off of my butt and start farming deviants I'll keep them in mind. For now I think I'll stick with the H.Zamtrios DBs because I don't need any slots and they have a decent amount of blue sharpness to work with.

It's a pity there's no H.Deviljho fight yet though, because the Savage Jho DBs look pretty badass.

Rawk Hawk

Just looked up your suggestions. The Daora ones look nice, but the tiny blue worries me. The Snowbaron ones look pretty good as well, so if I ever get off of my butt and start farming deviants I'll keep them in mind. For now I think I'll stick with the H.Zamtrios DBs because I don't need any slots and they have a decent amount of blue sharpness to work with.

It's a pity there's no H.Deviljho fight yet though, because the Savage Jho DBs look pretty badass.

Another option if you are looking for one is the Snow Sisters have the same raw and better ice (since both blades will do the 30 ice damage), if you need something for a monster weak only to ice. I ended up making Snow Sisters and the Evening Dawn for my Ice and Water weapons specifically, some day if I get worn DBs I'll make the Daora once.

Another option if you are looking for one is the Snow Sisters have the same raw and better ice (since both blades will do the 30 ice damage), if you need something for a monster weak only to ice. I ended up making Snow Sisters and the Evening Dawn for my Ice and Water weapons specifically, some day if I get worn DBs I'll make the Daora once.

I started Snowbaron, but I was thinking about just getting Snow sisters because I don't see a big plus from SB, and Snow Sisters look very easy to make. And yea, Evening Dawn is great.

DrArchon

I wasn't sure if the double element meant that each blade did one and not both, but if that's the case then yeah, the Snow Sisters seem like a better choice for a pure ice set. I wish the blue sharpness was longer, but I'll make do with Absolute Readiness helping.

I also wish they looked better, or that the Hyper Lagombi DBs were better. It's weird to see that the Brawlagombs have both lower raw and lower elemental damage. Usually its one lowered at the expense of the other.

Rawk Hawk

I started Snowbaron, but I was thinking about just getting Snow sisters because I don't see a big plus from SB, and Snow Sisters look very easy to make. And yea, Evening Dawn is great.

They work good, and I was able to make them from base to max basically as soon as I figured I wanted an Ice DB set, just from parts I had laying around. Actually this happened with Teostra's HH for me as well, I needed a low rank horn to even get it to show up at the smithy, then bam it was completed.. so great when that happens.

I wasn't sure if the double element meant that each blade did one and not both, but if that's the case then yeah, the Snow Sisters seem like a better choice for a pure ice set. I wish the blue sharpness was longer, but I'll make do with Absolute Readiness helping.

I also wish they looked better, or that the Hyper Lagombi DBs were better. It's weird to see that the Brawlagombs have both lower raw and lower elemental damage. Usually its one lowered at the expense of the other.

I think if every case of dual element or element/status it's one blade does one and the other does the other. But the dual elements would cover more ground, that is to say they are acceptable in more fights, just not optimal in many. Unfortunately for hunting arts, I enjoy aerial DBs a lot, and I can't pass up Maw.. so it's either get Razor Sharp or keep a lot of whetstones around.

DrArchon

I think if every case of dual element or element/status it's one blade does one and the other does the other. But the dual elements would cover more ground, that is to say they are acceptable in more fights, just not optimal in many. Unfortunately for hunting arts, I enjoy aerial DBs a lot, and I can't pass up Maw.. so it's either get Razor Sharp or keep a lot of whetstones around.

I'm planning on going with Aerial DBs as well because the crazy dive attacks look sick and you don't lose out on a bunch of stuff, but I do feel a bit conflicted because I can't give up on Absolute Readiness but I still feel bad that I'm not using any of the DB hunter arts. Wolf's Maw sounds incredibly cool, but the charge time for it is so long and I'd prefer to get more utility from my one hunter art. Blood Wind doesn't come with any invincibility does it?

The biggest disappointment is that the crazy Aerial Slam art only works off of a ledge. The art looks incredibly badass and useful for mounting, but there are so many areas in the game without a lot of ledges and I don't want to have a worthless art just because the monster doesn't want to fight next to one, especially when it's my only art.

Rawk Hawk

I haven't really used Blood Wind honestly. Wolf's Maw is just one of my favorites. Lot of extra damage, more than I think you'll get from keeping sharpness via Readiness. But you are right, it takes forever, and I've gone into hunts and never charged it before the monster died. This happened a lot while farming Silver Los. But, I just can't avoid it, it's one of those ones with good utility and happens to look cool as well, I'm a sucker for that.

taybul

I just started Guild 4 quests and crafted the Maccao set as my first HR armor which gives Vault and KO so I switched over to aerial CB and it's just ridiculous. Coming from adept I feel like I'm controlling the fight instead of just reacting to it to score guard points. The fact that you can do an unsheathing aerial from a full on sprint makes this style so good.

DrArchon

Made a whole bunch of DBs last night, and played around with them even more. I feel like I made the right choice on going with Aerial, because after trying out some of the DB specific arts I left feeling pretty underwhelmed by most of them, so just having Absolute Readiness is fine. I made and maxed out a set of Agnaktor DBs and holy shit those things are crazy! 32 fire damage and 35% affinity plus my Hayabusa/Toka set means stupid DPS.

My biggest problem right now is right at the start of the fight, where the demon gauge hasn't gotten filled up. Mounting is a no-go outside of Demon and Arch-Demon modes, so most of the time I'm resorting to just popping Demon mode on the ground and hoping the monster stays in one place long enough for me to fill the gauge. The real issue though is that little pause in action that you have to do when you turn on Demon mode. I just feel so vulnerable right there just standing still. If you could just attack normally or skip the turning on animation I would feel so much better at the start, but that'd probably be too much of a buff for a weapon that doesn't need it.

Once I'm in Arch-Demon mode then I'm just tearing monsters apart. Jesus Christ it doesn't feel fair sometimes. Getting mounts on larger monsters becomes super easy too, and every time I knock a monster down it just becomes a free full demon gauge. I don't even really bother with Demon mode outside of obviously vulnerable monsters, the stamina cost and set up time is just too much. I'll bring along Mega Dash Juice for some hunts though and see if that changes how I play.

Top Bottom