• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for July 2007

RumFore

Banned
Why the change of no images? I looked forward to coming into a NPD thread to laugh my ass off. And you know dudes have been waiting days for this so they can show them off. Come on. Did Sony order this?:lol

_leech_ said:
Well, if you're going to start combining hardware...

Nintendo: 917K
Sony: 595K
Microsoft: 170K
This means nothing if the legion of PS2 owners can't justify it. I'm a strong believer that brand loyalty means something too.
If Sony doesn't cut the price... Halo will. Uh

McHuj

If all developers aren't thinking of putting their major titles on Wii first then they are idiots. Simpy amazing.

Has Nintendo become the #1 world wide next gen hardware leader now?

PS3 needs another $100 price cut before the holiday. MGS4 in march (or whenever it's coming) isn't enough.

Vyer

sonycowboy said:
NEW RULE.

The images in these threads provide absolutely no value. If you post one after this point, you're going to get banned.

You're...you're taking away the gifs? Awww...

Also, I wonder if we can consider this Wii>DS to be the norm from here on out...

I don't follow sales religiously but is it safe to say that the Wii > 360 WW now? Last time i remember seeing the numbers they were pretty close. Surely a 1+million month ( ww ) put the Wii ahead. Anyone clarify?

even with the 'pricedrop/sale' of PS3's it couldn't overtake the 360.

and what the hell?! The Wii numbers are just scary. Completely mindboggling.

Is it safe to say that the PS3 is doomed now?

Edit: wait a minute...the Wii must be having 100k weeks in the US then o_O

HylianTom

Banned
sonycowboy said:
NEW RULE.

The images in these threads provide absolutely no value. If you post one after this point, you're going to get banned.

Wow.. *closes Photobucket tab* That was a close one.

I wonder what third parties are thinking right now..

Kusagari

I can't believe there was 400,000+ Wii's out there last month and I still can't find one in stores. Shortages to continue while until 2008 confirmed.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
$50 PS3 price-cut in October. At the latest, and in the least. Do it Sony.

Then another one in March.

sonycowboy said:
NEW RULE.

WTH! That's what makes these threads so entertaining.

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Hollywood_mIRC said:
Wow, some mod fanboy apparently has some bitter tears over a certain company's fools gold comeback. NO GIF'S!!

No one said you'd get a free jab at disrespecting the administration, time out. (More to come if needed.)

AniHawk

Some LTDs:

Pokemon DP: 2,973,100 (missing Pearl for July)
Guitar Hero 2 (360): 958,000
Mario Party 8: 917,000
Wii Play: 1,691,000

Grecco

yoopoo said:
Wow Mario Strikers bombed big.

BUT I BOUGHT MINE FROM A WEBSITE THAT ISN'T COUNTED IN NPD!

By my count it would have been just 5 days in NPD tracking. You think it was gonna do 100K in 5 days?

MassiveAttack said:
Most amazing # is PS2 at 222K... in July. Insanity. $99 is going to be ridiculous.
It's not coming unless a retailer wants to make that cut themselves to clear up space for other consoles.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
mastershake said:
I don't follow sales religiously but is it safe to say that the Wii > 360 WW now? Last time i remember seeing the numbers they were pretty close. Surely a 1+million month ( ww ) put the Wii ahead. Anyone clarify?

Yes

Top Bottom