• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official April 2007 NPD Prediction Thread

Evlar

Banned
Post unsourced, leaked NPD numbers = BAN
Post VGlol numbers = BAN

I would err on the side of caution and not post numbers at all.

Parl

That Chartz Site isn't getting as many users as is was last month. Halo 3 Beta thread is gobbling up the internet.

I NEEEEEEEEED THE NUMBERS!!!!!!!!

c319f15e1e9a78f4b4dc098ps2.gif

Xisiqomelir

Parl said:
That Chartz Site isn't getting as many users as is was last month. Halo 3 Beta thread is gobbling up the internet.

More like the internet is waking up to ioi's shens. Thank goodness NextGenWars doesn't even have that level of "credibility".

GhaleonEB

Parl said:
Last month they'd posted "weekly" numbers (aka made-up bullshit) before the NPD was released. He was off by a HUGE amount, accross the board, and had to retroactively adjust his numbers and try to explain/cover it. I think it exposed how inaccurate the site is to many.

Parl

GhaleonEB said:
Last month they'd posted "weekly" numbers (aka made-up bullshit) before the NPD was released. He was off by a HUGE amount, accross the board, and had to retroactively adjust his numbers and try to explain/cover it. I think it exposed how inaccurate the site is to many.

Ah, I see.

donny2112

chibcicylist said:
It's from Bunkum.

You know, I can go to a random internet forum and register the name "chibcicylist" and post whatever I wish. Would it then be fair to attribute everything I posted under your username to you, then?

Get the point. ;)

donny2112 said:
You know, I can go to a random internet forum and register the name "chibcicylist" and post whatever I wish. Would it then be fair to attribute everything I posted under your username to you, then?

Get the point. ;)

Yes, but I trust him. He's posted real numbers way before we got them on gaf last February ;)

There's a lot of action on gaf tonight. It seems each subsequent NPD update over the past few months has really increased in excitement. I'm going to go grab some dinner and return to dig into further discussion.

Haunted

sonycowboy said:
Since you can't (or we wont' let you) prove this, I'm simply going to give a 7 day ban to the two of you if you lose. And at least one of you has to lose given the bets. But feel free to shave away to maintain your integrity.
And to think I didn't believe you had it in you when you were appointed a moderator. kudos, sonycowboy, kudos. :lol

bud said:
wtf:lol

joke backfire total

notice how i didn't say that i'd bet a ban. cold sonycowboy, cold :(
:lol :lol

moku said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes. NPD day.

Should be a fun one.

It's today?

:lol

I think there's too much shit already happening, if NPD comes, it will be the biggest Rollercoaster Day in the history of GAF

laserbeam

Banned
Merovingian said:
It's today?

I think there's too much shit already happening, if NPD comes, it will be the biggest Rollercoaster Day in the history of GAF

Numbers are posted in 10 minutes and we still have japanese numbers tonight too

Haunted One said:
And to think I didn't believe you had it in you when you were appointed a moderator. kudos, sonycowboy, kudos. :lol
I think the TPTB should make me a mod for one day. GAF's gonna be glorious. I won't break anything, I promise and won't ban my fans like davepooband, y2kev, bud, mabuza, segata, etc.

Haunted

chibcicylist said:
I think the TPTB should make me a mod for one day. GAF's gonna be glorious. I won't break anything, I promise and won't ban my fans like davepooband, y2kev, bud, mabuza, etc.
I saw your stealth edit.

Xzbeat

donny2112 said:

Get the point. ;)
Exactly. Just like there is someone who stole my nickname and is posting bullshit numbers on a certain chartz forum.

Haunted One said:
I saw your stealth edit.

I forgot about him >.>

Woohoo, numbers are almost in....3 minutes....or 7.

I'll see you on the other side guys!

Xzbeat said:
Exactly. Just like there is someone who stole my nickname and is posting bullshit numbers on a certain chartz forum.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
chibcicylist said:
I think the TPTB should make me a mod for one day. GAF's gonna be glorious. I won't break anything, I promise and won't ban my fans like davepooband, y2kev, bud, mabuza, segata, etc.

:lol oh you.

GhaleonEB

Nameless said:
Ball washing, testicles, cats eating popcorn, ban bets.... WTF is going on here?:lol :lol :lol
NPD, my friend. Just WAIT until the September sales thread.

Edit: Parl did it better. :lol

koam

But clearly, if they shave their testicles, they shouldn't get a ban? Maybe they can send sonycowboy or whatever mod a ziplock bag with the hair as proof.

Top Bottom