• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Feb NPD 2007 Prediction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

lix2k3

BenjaminBirdie said:
I wouldn't worry about Mass Effect. Being the 360's best reviewed game ever will help it quite a bit.

Do you have some top secret information that we don't know about yet?

cvxfreak said:
Oh snap... this month is gonna be one hell of a thread.

ss_preview_c5.jpg

The buildings represent the thread.

:D

farnham

Banned
cvxfreak said:
Oh snap... this month is gonna be one hell of a thread.
february NPDs.. pfft.. not so much.. March is going to be the big one.. (and nov 2007 of course :D already anticipating)

Wii only sold as much as a 360, methinks.

I also wanna start a bannage pool around these parts. First one bites the dust at around 7:28 pm EDT.

Ok one clue please, is it more or less...

Also whats the estimate for when we get this info, I need to watch Lost on Tivo, should I go now or is this going to hit soon.

farnham

Banned
chibcicylist said:
Wii only sold as much as a 360, methinks.

I also wanna start a bannage pool around these parts. First one bites the dust at around 7:28 pm EDT.
why is that a wow..?

i mean february is a slow month for any platform.. Wii still benefits from the holiday leftover demand and the initial hype while the 360 had a good title in crack down and gears, lostplanet aint going to stop now right..?

Well, I better get my spin shield then. I call dibs on the whatever "Nintendo ships to the USA, sells out. They are shipping them over to Europe in preparation of the PS3 launch" argument.

KINGMOKU

AltogetherAndrews said:
Then I really don't see how it could make GAF implode. I mean, aren't low PS3 numbers pretty much what everyone has predicted?
LOW is one word you could use[/b].

Another is shit-storm.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
This going to be the best NPD thread ever...I shall feast on bitter tears tonight :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

farnham said:
would this mean anything.. well the GBA is obviously still going pretty strong..

i would hazard a guess it means ps3 is AT LEAST below 150k, and maybe even below 100k. If that's the case...

yeah, this is going to be a fun thread.

FrankT

skinnyrattler said:
Get the popcorn boys. Wait, is this like PS3=100K bomba or 360=600K in Feb bomba? I don't know. Or Wii=500K bomba. Tee hee.

Yep could go a lot a different ways my friend. :D

Man, it such a nice Southern Californian day outside. I was planning on taking the dogs to the dog beach and now I'm stuck here with you guys
losers
waiting for a freaking sales chart for freaking video games. What have you done to me?:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom