• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Feb NPD 2007 Prediction Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I don't see a cut coming. I just don't think Sony cares. If they did in the first place the machine wouldn't be 499/599.

Oh well. I hope the price is slashed and Sony sends me free games. :D

HomShaBom

Banned
Branduil said:
Man, what's with the doom and gloom guys?

The PS3 isn't going anywhere. It's right where Sony wants it to be, so that in 2008, when HD penetration takes off, it will strike back like a snake, like a snake that bites people with high-definition fangs, full of brand-power venom striking from the shadows when no one expects it.

Damage control begins.

Mar

bunkum said:
Ever seen GAF implode, you will tonight, wow, wow, wow, WOW

batmanbomb.gif

LJ11

GhaleonEB said:
Wait, are the numbers out? What are you guys looking at?

Yeah they're out. Take a look at an earlier post I made if you want an indication of what to expect.

Edit: If you use Frank's number and plug it into that little formula I gave, you have all you need.

vasuba

Banned
Ds numbers are amazing but certainly possible. They were in huge demand december onward with supply far too constrained so if they got huge shipments out for feb they would certainly be snapped up fast.

The Wii continues to amaze and well the fanboy inside is giddy ;)

Y2Kevbug11 said:
I don't see a cut coming. I just don't think Sony cares. If they did in the first place the machine wouldn't be 499/599.

Oh well. I hope the price is slashed and Sony sends me free games. :D

regardless of whether they care or not, i just don't see them being able to. they are gonna have to go with a slow burn until they can afford a drop and do lots of value-adds, i.e. low-cost/free DLC. dropping the price this early could hurt more than it helps image-wise. i'd say it's safe to assume that most people intend to get a ps3 but will just wait until its in a good place and semi-affordable.

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Seriously, what's going on? I only have a few minutes to see this thread before going back to work. :(

PleoMax

Banned
LukeSmith said:
TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL

GoFreak, Wollan, Fortified Concept on Suicide Watch

Don't underestimate the Spin Skills of the Four Horsemen of Apocalypse.

(there's a fourth one yes, and he shall show thy face when the time to spin comes, gimme an L, gimme 2 ees, etc)

Have you not seen the blu ray threads and Mark Reign threads, etc...they are all strategically laid, all leading to this thread.

909er

Mithos Yggdrasill said:
Was ?? 400k for the Wii ?!?? Oh man...it is far better then I thought !!

If Wii is 400,000, that's mean around 300,000 for Xbox 360 if that 127,000 number is true.

Edit: Just saw the real numbers, or at least whats being being floated around. If it's true, WOW.

farnham

Banned
LukeSmith said:
TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL

GoFreak, Wollan, Fortified Concept on Suicide Watch

luke you have to get shane to Neogaf.. seriously

greatly anticipating next 1up yours and shanes reactions

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
AltogetherAndrews said:
The only real shocking thing is how the Wii keeps selling despite having **** for games on the system. Nintendo is going to kill the games industry.
Old news.

Jiggy

argon said:
I said wow... Sony's definitely the one to beat.
The easy one to beat?

I haven't actually seen the numbers like apparently everyone else. >_> Just couldn't let the opportunity go.

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
AltogetherAndrews said:
The only real shocking thing is how the Wii keeps selling despite having **** for games on the system. Nintendo is going to kill the games industry.

Keep em coming..your bitter tears only make me grow stronger!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom