• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Interim Thread of USA General Elections (DAWN OF THE VEEP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Obama has the media and everyone by the balls. Has there ever been so much commotion and drama over a VP pick before?

And the best part about all of this, Obama's camp is controlling the narrative right now without saying a single word.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
If it's Clark, I deserve the right to create the thread. Don't fuck with me on that!

GhaleonEB

reilo said:
Obama has the media and everyone by the balls. Has there ever been so much commotion and drama over a VP pick before?

And the best part about all of this, Obama's camp is controlling the narrative right now without saying a single word.
Yeah. I posted it before, but this really nails today:

In one fell swoop, by choosing to disclose his vice-presidential pick directly to voters through text messaging rather than revealing his pick through choice leaks to the press, the Obama camp has given us a momentary reprieve from having to watch smirk-faced pundits gloat about "inside scoops" and "my sources tell me." No "scoops" for the Villagers, followed by anti-climactic press conferences to the people as an afterthought. No "special access" to them, no matter how much they clamor. Technology has allowed the Obama camp to keep all, reporter and regular citizen alike, on the edge of their seats.

For today, the talking heads are absolutely powerless and impotent, staring stupidly at the screen, searching for words to make themselves relevant. For once, they finally feel what we have known all along --that they have absolutely nothing to offer outside of what is selectively hand fed to them.

Obama is running one tight motherfucking ship. And they have everyone by the balls. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom