• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So apparently Teamxbox members hate GAF

unifin

Wait, so GAF is still anti-360? Man, I must have been mistaken!

*rolleyes*

*looks at Oblivion thread, Gears thread*

*looks at PS3 threads*

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

360's really the only console not garnering hardly ANY bashing, atm.

NPC

Being pretty much new here, I thought this place seemed pretty loose. I haven't seen any cases of mod abuse so far, that's all new to me. o_O

Uncle

Pachael said:
They did fall for MGS Triology, so no surprise.

Didn't the TXB mods try to pull some weird prank on their own forums, because their users on the average are duller than spoons? And then GAF revealed it all. And the TXB users still had no idea what was going on.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
TheJollyCorner said:
Quick NeoGAF! Assemble to Nintendo Attack Force... quickly!

thunder_megazord.jpg

And now that we know NEOGAF losers are reading this: Wario64, you're clearly RETARDED. WOWOWOWOWOW haha pwned total

It's amazing that considering how un-fun and mean our forum is, they know our users by name :/

Zilch

Banned
TheJollyCorner said:
Quick NeoGAF! Assemble to Nintendo Attack Force... quickly!

And then we have these kinds of posters, who believe GAF to be staunchly ANTI-Sony.

What a mad, mad world we live in.

:D

medrew

And somewhere else far away on the internets another forum is participating in a thread about teamxbox being the scum of the console world.

Whoop-de-****ing-doooo someone hates a place, lets make a thread about it and reassure ourselves of our self-important awesomeness as teamxbox has done in this case

duderon

rollin' in the gutter
Remember the time when GAF completely owned TeamXbox? I do faintly, someone bring that story back up so the juniors can relive the idiocy.

edit: See Uncle's post ^, anyone have a link?

Wollan

Uncle said:
Didn't the TXB mods try to pull some weird prank on their own forums, because their users on the average are duller than spoons? And then GAF revealed it all. And the TXB users still had no idea what was going on.

Yeah, what the hell was it. An egg with a date or something? They made a fake Halo 3 announcement date or something to that nature.

Reilly

Uncle said:

that was an awesome thread

Everybody hates Neogaf, and i hate everybody.... thats why i love NeoGAF.
every other forum is becoming jack5hit... :)

Nameless said:
Apparently those guys dont' visit The OT. Also while they bash on GAF, I bett pretty much everyone gets a good portion of their news fromt his forum, especially breaking news.

america-ava.gif

unifin said:
Wait, so GAF is still anti-360? Man, I must have been mistaken!

*rolleyes*

*looks at Oblivion thread, Gears thread*

*looks at PS3 threads*

riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

360's really the only console not garnering hardly ANY bashing, atm.

Well there is that one guy who <3 360...they've been trying to ban him, but he's watching his step carefully. That's how come we have those threads.

If you don't like GAF then don't visit it. Simple folks... simple.

Teamxbox making a thread about how they hate us, is just immature and pointless.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Isn't it great that a site call team"XBOX" is the best place to give opinions on any console? Sure, you'll get more flak for anti-Xbox comments, but hey, the place is called friggen' Teamxbox.

This guy would probably get banned after 10 posts.

Nameless

Idiot form TXB said:
I think the gamefaq forums are way better then both NeoGAF and TXB. People there are so much nicer and there is no flaming at all..

:lol :lol :lol

Maybe we should only make threads along the lines of "Hottest female Sony character"

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Remember that time when some Teamxbox mod made some rumor about Halo 2 being released early, made a fake website then posted it on the forum where gullible TeamXbox members bought it? Then a few members here on GAF exposed it on their forum and they (Teamxbox mods) got pissed?

And I'm IP banned from Teamxbox forums anyway, haha. Oh no, where am I gonna get my noooz now.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Segata Sanshiro said:
I particularly enjoy Zapages' little tirade.
:lol No kidding. Is it me or are the majority of posters in that thread all banned from GAF? Seems like every new poster entering that thread starts out with "Before GAF banned me I..."

lets make fun of the ps3
*ban*

lets make fun of the 360
*praise*

wii-joke innuendo
*bomba/amcryjoke*

those teamxbox forum members sure have us down

TheJollyCorner said:
X-Box is awesome.

It's like the Phil Collins of the game console market. :)

bio%20version%202.gif

I think this is just an attempt for TXB to get more hits. I completely forgot that place existed. Kind of like the Gamecube General Board / Gamespot System Wars boards I used to frequent before GAF gave me a second chance.

Zeed

Banned
TeamXbox? What's that?

The place is run by a whole bunch of Sony fanboys. That is ok for a Sony website, but for a site that claims to be multi format? Not so good. Apparently there is one guy there who <3's 360 and he gets shít from the others but they can't get rid of him since he hasn't slipped up.
LOL

HOLY SHIT

:lol :lol :lol I'M DYING HERE!!! :lol :lol :lol

Top Bottom