• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So apparently Teamxbox members hate GAF

Zen

Banned
Wow Xmuns post on page 1 is pretty stupid. :lol

GAF HAS NO SENSE OF HUMOR GUYS. ALL OUR POSTS HAVE BEEN ONE GIANT LIE. :lol

Nameless

Their thread shut down..And we're the ones who have the NAZI MODS??!!?? riight..:lol :lol :lol

GAF-1 TXB-0

DS-TO.gif

Zilch

Banned
It's good to know we have people like 'bsinnott' defending our honor over there:

All you **** teamxbox users can go **** your ****ing ghetto Xbox ******s.

GAF FOR ****ING LIFE

I doubt any of us could have said it any more eloquently.

Zilch said:
It's good to know we have people like 'bsinnott' defending our honor over there:

I doubt any of us could have said it any more eloquently.

No problem. :)

I left that borefest forum a looong time ago.

Kevtones

Man I forget how clean and lovely GAF is when I look at other boards.

And yeah, holy shit. They have no idea what GAF is.

pj

Banned
I closed the thread because what they said about gaf was stupid, and all the quotes of stupid txb posts followed by :lol :lol :lol here were stupid

Defuser

pj325is said:
I closed the thread because what they said about gaf was stupid, and all the quotes of stupid txb posts followed by :lol :lol :lol here were stupid
Score of Ownage
GAF :2 TXB: 0

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
pj325is said:

Quitters never win. GAFfers don't quit. So, we are winners. Gaf wins.

Ugh what a sad display that thread was, I love people so proud of ignore listing people though...

I guess it gives people a placebo effect of control.

thatbox

Banned
Not allowing signatures makes the average GAF poster appear at least four times more intelligent, and anyone average and below should be thanking the administration for that decision.

Defuser

pj325is said:
I bet several TXB members are demanding your mod status to be removed :lol

Zeed

Banned
pj325is said:
So you're one of these Nazi mods I've been hearing so much about.

thatbox said:
Not allowing signatures makes the average GAF poster appear at least four times more intelligent, and anyone average and below should be thanking the administration for that decision.

But you guys would love my sig.

It's a rap song I wrote myself. It ends with a beautiful pic of TuPac. It's awesome, dudes.

I can bash Xbots/Microsoft/X360 all day long and not get banned here...
1 mention of Wiitards/Nintendo/Wii negativity and I get a month ban...
I see tons of Sony bashing daily and only the worst of the worst trolls gets a ban...

GAF's mod bias:

1. Nintendo
2. Sony
3. Microsoft

Top Bottom