• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter 6: Cammy, Zangief, Lily & Announcement Trailer | State of Play

Reizo Ryuu

That cammy footage looks mindblowingly good; cammy main forever.

Excited Ultimate Warrior GIF by WWE

poodaddy

Lily is the worst character i have ever seen in a fighting game. OMG.
All of the new characters announced so far are unbelievably terrible. Loving the way all the classics look, absolutely can't wait for the game, but I will never touch the new characters for even a bit. Truly awful.

Anyone notice they gave Cammy her back breaker from SF2 the animated movie?

"Going somewhere Mr.Sellers?"

Celcius

°Temp. member
It's weird seeing Zangief in pants.
Lily looks ok but doesn't seem like she'll be a memorable character come SF7+.
Cammy looks amazing and I may have to start playing her more.

SSfox

I don't main Cammy usually but she looks so damn awesome i may consider

Game looking too neat, and all 3 characters and stages, they changed her Super compare to the leaked one, wonder if it's an alt version like Juri's or they changed it

Eddie-Griffin

Cancer the womens baby so we can pregnant the panda, we are looking for igloos tonight Are you sexy?
Who the heck is lily?

Also at this point Cammy may as well be that girl from Tekken.

Last edited:

MrMephistoX

I don't main Cammy usually but she looks so damn awesome i may consider

Game looking too neat, and all 3 characters and stages, they changed her Super compare to the leaked one, wonder if it's an alt version like Juri's or they changed it
I’ve never mained her either but I always have fun with her against the CPU: I just get trashed against humans so I always fall back to Chunster.

SSfox

I’ve never mained her either but I always have fun with her against the CPU: I just get trashed against humans so I always fall back to Chunster.
Yeah i play her sometimes but not in serious Rank match, i wish ranks were per characters in SFV so i could use more characters in Rank, but's universal, so i only used my 3 mains in rank for most part.

But it seems they changed it in SF6 to make it more like T7 which sound great

[Sigma]

Cammy looks dope. They look all look cool but I won't be playing any of them outside of messing around with them in training mode. The stages looks sick.

Last edited:

Pejo

Man I fucking hate this artstyle. The fighting looks good though, even though 90% of the footage was custcenes and animation showcases. That remaining 10% was compelling.

All of the females are so ugly this time around. Juri was the closest to normal until she opened her mouth.

Labolas

Eh, not super sold on Cammy's new look. Outfit looks generic. Really like the callback to SSF2: The Animated Movie though.
street-fighter-street-fighter2.gif

Cammy and Gief look excellent.
Nothing about the Lily character was compelling. Wonder what the motivation there was, and the weapons she uses are super out of place.
Lily is the T-Hawk replacement. She's has most of his moves from what I recall.

Last edited:
Top Bottom