• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The "whoops" official Halo 3 thread of BELIEVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um it would appear that the multiple thread title changes caused a flub in the database axing the original thread. So close to 20k posts too.

anyway, official Halo 3 thread is GO.

Um, I haven't been keeping track but just to kick the thread off, here's the first review I found.

Reviews:

http://www.quartertothree.com/inhouse/news/365/

"What bothers me most is that Bungie still can't tell a story worth a damn. Because it's an established franchise with enormous hype, this is going to be a huge game. Like Metroids and Zeldas, it'll get unswervingly positive reviews from people who wouldn't know narrative from nonsense, people who make sweeping misguided assumptions about the average guy jumping online and having a grand ol' time getting teabagged and called a faggot. And for those average guys and the occasional average girls, whether they play online or not, this single player story will be the face of gaming: as retarded, confusing, and juvenile as ever."

"It's no wonder Halo isn't exactly a hot movie prospect. At this point, it's nothing but a suit of armor, a set of guns, and a handful of supporting characters. Alex Garland's rejected script had some nice moments between Master Chief (unmasked, by the way) and Cortana."

Alright, keep all complaints and disappointments in this thread.

Thermite

Wait, what? You have got to be kidding me....

edit: This gif summarizes what I'm feeling perfectly:

4md6fef.gif

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Do not dismiss the power that is the Smash Bros Weekly Update thread!

:lol

Good luck Aus gamers. 20 more mins till you taste it.

KBox

Uhm. Whoa.

Does anyone have the link to the new short. I kinda missed out, since the last thread got sucked in a black hole?:lol

Kuroyume

Banned
McBacon said:
So is it ever more than 4 on 4 in online? I like huge teams for multiplayer.

Weren't you giving us impressions of the game in the last thread? Why don't you check out for yourself?

Haunted

Ah well, it had a good run.

I've just seen the last Blomkamp short - pretty good, although the first appearance of a Brute was pretty bad - the Chieftain more than made up for that, though.

Jel0man

Halo 3 launched in New Zealand 1 hour and 40 minutes ago, and Australia is up in 20 minutes. Party time:D (for the people over there at least:p)!

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
WTF mods....I mean honestly....who throws a shoe.....That reeaaallly Hurt. Its a conspiracy I say!!

Haunted

I've just skimmed over the first post previously.

:lol :lol @ at the parts Tekno bolded in that review. <3 GAF.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Should I drive down to EB and see what the launch is like? I may be in Brisbane, but I live closest to the biggest EB in the city.

armubaba

This is a conspiracy by the SSBB'ers. I just know it. It's a shame they have hired mods to do their dirty work for them. Let me tell you this, any SSBB'er who is reading this thread, getting your hopes up:

YOUR RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE. UNSTOPPABLE I SAY! WE WILL MAKE BACK THOSE POSTS IN A MATTER OF DAYS!

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
I still have page 377 up in my other window.....WE CAN REBUILD IT!!

SpudBud

armubaba said:
This is a conspiracy by the SSBB'ers. I just know it. It's a shame they have hired mods to do their dirty work for them. Let me tell you this, any SSBB'er who is reading this thread, getting your hopes up:

YOUR RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE. UNSTOPPABLE I SAY! WE WILL MAKE BACK THOSE POSTS IN A MATTER OF DAYS!
They underestimate us! MUHAHAHA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom