• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The "whoops" official Halo 3 thread of BELIEVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolffen

SupahBlah said:
It was getting too close to the Smash Bros thread.

Yes, too bad we just lost all that hard work by GhaleonEB, Tieno, and M0dus in the thread with all the official details, links to info and everything. Hopefully Ghaleon still has all that saved in a text doc somewhere on his system.

MCD

SSBB thread title was changed thrice at least.

wonder if that will cause a flub in the database.

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
Calm Killer said:
I still have page 377 up in my other window.....WE CAN REBUILD IT!!
We can make it BETTER! STRONGER.... FASTER!!

Z_Y

/cancels Neogaf account

edit: If Ghaleon shoots up a McDonald's somewhere....I can see this thread being featured on Dateline.

edit2: Ok...seriously...bring the real thread back. I'm pissed. Partly because a great thread was destroyed by fanboy debauchery and partly because I am actually saddened by a thread getting destroyed. Bastards! You have me hating myself here.

Falagard

Ghaleon spent a lot of time maintaining the first post of this thread :-(

He should be allowed to create the first post again so it can be maintained.

Also, you guys suck.

FIREBABY

Thermite said:
Wait, what? You have got to be kidding me....

edit: This gif summarizes what I'm feeling perfectly:

4md6fef.gif
Exactly. Now someone post the WWE kid in shock.

Tieno said:
I don't think this is funny anymore. People put serious work into that thread.

Yeah, people joke about neofaqs, but today its actually true. Pretty sad day...

Then again, matchmakings up so when I get home I can finally play online. That's cool.

HomShaBom said:
copy and pasting links?

You might be the most negative person on this forum. Seriously, what is your problem? Look at your post history. Have a little fun.

Tieno said:
They probably have database backups

Of course they do.

**Runs to make backup of servers...

KBox

We can do it. [Chants] **Bring it Back Bring it Back.**

But seriously that new video was insane. It'd be nice if they put this on XBox live in HD soon.

Anyone know if there are signs up at Times Square or anything like that or MC walking around later today?

See

.... just when I thought Gaf couldn't sink any lower :/

Even if it was a joke, it's not funny any more...

..not at all... zip... zero... nada...

This is a joke, changing a thread title 5 times caused the DB to wipe an entry is unthinkably bad DB design. It's one field in one tuple, not some complex operation.

So you've had your fun, posted the grunty PC gamer review, can we go back to the thread where Ghaleon, Modus, Tieno and countless others put some serious effort into it?

Toddler

Wow. If I was Ghaleon I would never post here again. Total disrespect. I guess jealousy and envy bring out the ugly in people.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
I don't see why you people are having problems with having the biggest thread on GAF or whatever. It seems to harken back to the old "who's penis is the biggest" argument.

As it was the old thread was going to stomp any other thread based on it's growth - it had racked up almost 400 pages in less than 3 weeks.

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
electricpirate said:
This is a joke, changing a thread title 5 times caused the DB to wipe an entry is unthinkably bad DB design. It's one field in one tuple, not some complex operation.

So you've had your fun, posted the grunty PC gamer review, can we go back to the thread where Ghaleon, Modus, Tieno and countless others put some serious effort into it?

Yeah, it was funny for a few moments. But time for the original thread back.

Tieno

Toddler said:
Wow. If I was Ghaleon I would never post here again. Total disrespect. I guess jealousy and envy bring out the ugly in people.
I'm thinking the mods are still playing around. It's not a coincidence that Teckno created this thread.

i guess you guys (mods) are havin a real laugh about this. but this shit is not funny. i guess maybe i partly feel that way because that sex tape sucked, just like every celebrity sex tape does...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom