• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

undersakura

Neo Member
I don't like the voting system. It'd be needed to coordinate games where it sends you back to the main menu but I really would have liked to see how far button mashing would take the internet in Pokemon. I guess finishing the game is more important to people than letting the experiment play out.

So you're telling me people understand which buttons to press in order to walk up to an item and press A? Thank you, streamer, for adding democracy and letting this be tested. I can't wait for the hilarious fan art of Red walking up to the Silph Scope and picking it up!

Damaniel

Banned
Looks like the 'get the hell away from the PC' contingent is winning, for now at least.

You just know if they get to use the PC, they're going to do something awful.

Toxi

Banned
I don't get the whole whining about the Silph Scope, and I don't like Democracy mode.

It would have been boring as fuck whether or not we used Democracy mode, we were literally just doing the same path we did three times already to get an item we should have already gotten.

"I saw Cubone's mother die trying to escape from Team Rocket!"

It probably died of old age in that fucking maze.
Only the dead know peace from Giovanni's maze.

Wookieomg

So I haven't been watching as fervently as in recent days.. But I just checked the progress document and saw that they released the False Prophet. Was it as glorious and climactic as I was hoping? :p

So I haven't been watching as fervently as in recent days.. But I just checked the progress document and saw that they released the False Prophet. Was it as glorious and climactic as I was hoping? :p

That's old news at this point. The tales from the Rocket Hideout will live on forever.

Azuran

Banned
And we lose what? The chance of having Psychic on Drowzee is way better than not using the TM at all and makes Pokemon Tower a lot easier. If we accidentally toss it, too bad, hopefully we'll get it by level up later. None of our other Pokemon need it.

I get the feeling we'll end up doing that once we realize that Drowzee goes down way too easily if we don't pick Confusion.

2 Psychic moves while probably getting rid of Pound is clearly the way to go. Both Hypnosis and Disable are useful moves so even if they get picked, there's not a lot of risk.

I get the feeling we'll end up doing that once we realize that Drowzee goes down way too easily if we don't pick Confusion.

2 Psychic moves while probably getting rid of Pound is clearly the way to go. Both Hypnosis and Disable are useful moves so even if they get picked, there's not a lot of risk.
Man Psychic, Hypnosis, Disable, and Confusion. What a boss move pool.

Azuran

Banned

It was random as hell lol. No one seriously saw that coming at all. Not buildup or anything like with Jay and Abby's releases.

NewGame

Banned
PC is the worst boss in the whole game. Never fight it.

Is it still possible to accidentally soft reset the game and >NEW GAME it?

Shinypogs

Noo don't get swift we will inevitably overwrite sand attack and it is our most tried and true weapon.

Also I laughed when the wild pidgey used whirlwind to end the fight when were were semi grinding with the keeper.

Top Bottom