• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

PC is the worst boss in the whole game. Never fight it.

Is it still possible to accidentally soft reset the game and >NEW GAME it?

No the streamer set it so that it doesn't recognize Select, since it happened once earlier in the game. But that wasn't an issue, he just reloaded a save state.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
How are long, boring, uneventful moments a plus? It'll be a huge relief to the six man skeleton crew still in the stream after a week, and everyone else will go "thank god, we can finally watch and participate in something new." You saw it yesterday when the chat attempted the maze fruitlessly for over a day, and no new memes or events came from it.
It depends how you do viewing of the stream I think. For me tabbing back to being maze trapped was humorous in it's own way and makes victory that much sweeter. I think the time to breathe helps the pacing.

I just hope Democracy doesn't get abused anytime things aren't going too well. That's all really.

AcridMeat

Banned
FUCK THIS FALSE DEITY
Tpap8eu.png

Toxi

Banned
Knowing how thing have gone too far, we'll probably end up using it on DigRat.

Psychic > Swift. Someone needs to get that going in the stream chat.
Swift's a good move, so I can't fault them too much. If we toss it or put it on stupid DigRat, oh well, at least we tried.

But yeah, Psychic is easy to get to and is one of the strongest moves in the game and it's supereffective against Ghosts and it fixes the movepool problem our dream-eating friend has and to my knowledge none of the other mon in the party learn it so we have a good chance of getting it on the right one if we don't toss it.

Blizzard

Banned
No, which is why I was initially ok with the democracy option. Unfortunately, as with all cheats, we've started abusing it since then.
I would suggest those using scripts/bots to spam anarchy every 30 seconds, or democracy every 30 seconds, or start9 every 30 seconds, are abusing those things too. :p

I don't think there's really a solution besides trying to catch those people and disable them. I think it's an interesting experiment as long as humans are involved, but once it's just a battle of software, I don't like it as much.

I suppose everyone likes something different about it.

Trey

I wonder how Blue feels when we roll out our "16 year old playing peewee football" looking ass Pidgeot. Dude is level 50 for no reason.

Top Bottom