• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Can we please get a thread title change to "Three Thousand Mankeys On One Typewriter"

Nintey Thousand Mankeys* a few hours ago.

This is absolutely mind blowing. Almost three decades of gaming on everything, never would've believed this would be a thing that exists. Personally hope they complete the game somehow.

Razzer

Blue had no chance against Bird Jesus. That said, Jesus is too holy to interact with demonic creatures, hence no ghost affecting moves.

Toxi

Banned
we should totally catch a ghastly
At least it can attack ghosts.

Actually, Gastly has a fucking great starting movepool for a run like this: Confuse Ray, damaging move, higher damaging move. No Whirlwind or Growl or heaven forbid Selfdestruct.

EDIT: Oh God please tell me that's not a trainer-controlled Gastly

if it is and DigRat dies, we're fucked. NPCs have no PP limits in Gen 1.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Merch stuff: http://www.redbubble.com/explore/twitch+plays+pokemon

These are the main good ones and the stained glass Pidgeot is also good.

9XT9gZh.png

MteS7GV.png

TrickRoom

The ideal situation I can see out of this is PP stalling. But more realistically, I think the ideal would be Digrat getting the EXP of one gastly after it finished Pidgeot and was debuffed to hell and back.

just had a thought....

If we get into a trainer battle where all we have left is bird jesus fighting a ghastly, and the ghastly runs out of PP....

are we stuck?

Top Bottom