• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

Wazzy

Banned
Merch stuff: http://www.redbubble.com/explore/twitch+plays+pokemon

These are the main good ones and the stained glass Pidgeot is also good.

9XT9gZh.png

MteS7GV.png

Noice!

I hope they make a ABBBBBBBBK ( one as nice as those two or even a Pidgeot one.

Toxi

Banned
Digrat is as confused as his trainer.

Oh god when it does hit it does barely any damage.
If it's using Thunderbolt, it should do shit damage (Terrible special vs Gastly's great special), but Dig should hit much harder thanks to DigRat's better attack and Gastly's paper thin defense.

The ideal situation I can see out of this is PP stalling. But more realistically, I think the ideal would be Digrat getting the EXP of one gastly after it finished Pidgeot and was debuffed to hell and back.
Gen 1 NPCs have unlimited PP.

Toxi

Banned
Remember when I said we should grind Drowzee?

This is why. Gastly won't run out of PP and struggle. Gen 1 NPCs have unlimited PP. We are going to die an agonizingly slow death because our Pokemon can't hit Gastly and Gastly does shit damage back.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I guess this is the wall where we finally grind someone useful.
Hopefully Drowzee/DigRat
That would require trading unfortunately.
Depending on the ROMhack they are using there can be NPCs with said pokemon that can be traded to complete the Pokedex.
fc,550x550,black.jpg

Saw this on the same site and am really tempted.
It's hilarious but a bad shirt imo
Is this for real? How the hell did a interactive twitch stream of Pokemon get fucking merchandise? lol
It's got almost 11 million views on Twitch and it costs nothing to produce until it's made, so it's free monayyyyyyyyyyyy

TrickRoom

This tower is going to be the next Rocket Maze. You know, the kind of place whose image keeps on appearing everywhere on every fan board for the next day or so.

Except this time democracy will not save us.

Wallach

Remember when I said we should grind Drowzee?

This is why. Gastly won't run out of PP and struggle. Gen 1 NPCs have unlimited PP. We are going to die an agonizingly slow death because our Pokemon can't hit Gastly and Gastly does shit damage back.

won't be that long

TrickRoom

Why did this run have to get so interesting now that I have to sleep?

Hopefully #teampsychic will get that TM and land it on the right pokemon.

Toxi

Banned
Soooo what's the plan?
  1. Go to Saffron City
  2. Enter house on Southeastern side
  3. Talk to the NPC there to get Psychic TM
  4. Try to teach Psychic to Drowzee and hope we don't toss it

That or we can keep throwing Drowzee and Digrat against ghosts to grind them.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Pokemon tower is defiantly a problem time should solve, though I wonder if people will try something fancy like getting some more TMs.

Top Bottom