• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

welcome to the carnival of stupid

Stink said:
No other gaming device has this power symbol lighting up in green directly.

Well my mobile phone has a green on button that looks exactly like that.

But then what large Japanese franchises would release installments for mobile phones only??? That would be insania!!!

Ydahs

n-on.jpg

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
MrNyarlathotep said:
Well my mobile phone has a green on button that looks exactly like that.

But then what large Japanese franchises would release installments for mobile phones only??? That would be insania!!!

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Knox

Green? It could mean anything, maybe a next Metal Gear is environmentally friendly. It's not even the same shade of green as the 360. The 360 is more neon. I bet this is for the original Game Boy. Kojima is a fan.

Knox said:
Green? It could mean anything, maybe a next Metal Gear is environmentally friendly. It's not even the same shade of green as the 360. The 360 is more neon. I bet this is for the original Game Boy. Kojima is a fan.

your avatar is green TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW

seat

It's going to be a while before we even get confirmation on what this site is hinting at, isn't it?

Alcander

So MGS acid for iphone, named MGS: Touch.. Pretty believable, unless someone has a better explanation. Still don't get the green but oh well...

Anyway, don't know if want... Couldn't really get into portable ops.

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Konami wising up and porting MGS4 to the XBOX360 would make too much sense for them to do it.

Actually that would give me hope in Konami once more (Castelvania OoE would contribute to this as well.).

And on another note, I remember doing a ban bet with someone else about MGS4 being announced on the Xbox360 within one year of the game coming out on the PS3. Mind you this was not picked up by a mod (and it's not a request for a mod to pick it up) but I'd like to hear from the other poster about this...

Anyway, I'm waiting to see what this pic is announcing. They do mention the word "NEXT".

Wait & See...

I just looked at the clock :lol :lol :lol :lol

Night, hope the world is in one piece when I wake up.

If its an iphone/DSi game there will be tears.

If its a 360 game I will awake to the Dies Irae and hear the death screams of fanboys.

KONAMI ANNOUNCES KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS TEAM FOR XBOX 360
Two Blockbuster Titles Already Under Development

OSAKA – Konami Digital Entertainment – Japan, a division of Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc., today announced a new, exclusive for the Xbox 360 gameconsole, development team will be formed inside Konami Corporation. On January 11, 2007, Konami Corporation merged and consolidated its group companies. Accordingly, former Konami Computer Entertainment Japan East Team, lead by creator Hideo Kojima (Corporate Officer, Konami Corporation), embarks on a new era as "Kojima X Productions" inside Konami Corporation.

The newly formed Kojima "X" Productions is proud to announce that Metal Gear Solid: Triology is currently in development for the XBOX®360 ( X360 ) next-generation computer entertainment system from Microsoft ( MS ). Metal Gear Solid: Trilogy will be a remake of three Hideo Kojima's masterpieces. Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance and Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence. The Metal Gear Solid series, is highly acclaimed worldwide, with its breathtaking graphics, profound stories, intricate human drama, original game design and superlative gameplay. Also under development is one other exciting game in the Metal Gear series -- Metal Gear Solid: Fluid Ac!d for the Microsoft Zune media player.

Updates regarding Kojima Productions will be posted periodically on the following website: Kojima Productions Official Homepage: http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/.

About Konami Corporation
Konami Corporation is a leading developer, publisher and manufacturer of electronic entertainment properties, specializing in the home video game market. Konami Corporation's action and adventure titles include the popular franchises Metal Gear Solid®, Silent Hill® and Castlevania®, among other top sellers. The latest information about Konami can be found on the Web at www.konami.com. Konami Corporation is a publicly traded company based in Tokyo, Japan with subsidiary offices, Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. in the US and Konami of Europe in Frankfurt, Germany. Konami Corporation, the parent company of Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. is traded in the United States on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol KNM. Details of the products published by Konami Digital Entertainment - America can be found at www.konami.com/gs.

TRIOLOGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rightside Up ! + Upside Down ! = A Full 360 movement from left to right indicated by the green circular line.

OMG OMG 360 MGS OMG OMG

I fail miserably

Top Bottom