• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wii3: Premature Wii-ton Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadaima

wiiday.jpg

EDIT: Holy shit, GAF has IRC?

effzee

they might only annouce the japan price. no surprises. vids of games we have seen followed by a playing session for the press.

Sure it will be more Japan-oriented. It's in JAPAN. Still... we'll get a fair amount of U.S.-related information. I'm figuring the most important information we'll get tonight [those of us who aren't versed in Japanese] will be a release date and new games.

Microsoft Defense Force, here to witness the fruitition of the powerful Wii60 alliance!

Don't let us down, Nintendo! $199! Pack-ins! Go!

tapedeck

Do I win a prize for talking about my penis on the Internet???
John Harker said:
so uh.... whats everyone listening to right now, as they wait?
New Iron Maiden. I still can't believe how awesome it is.

GDGF

Soothsayer
GhaleonEB said:
Are you kidding? the run-up to the IBM "news" the other night brought down the server, and that was some crap hyped by a couple of sites ONE DAY in advance. This will set the servers on fire. The second the price hits, it's all over.

Edit: 1800 on the gaming forum now. Mother of god!!!

You're right. Screw food. I am staying put.

Tadaima

GUYS.

The times on the first GAF page were recently changed to an hour later. 90 minutes ftw*?

*win/wait/wii/woo-ha~!/woah O_O/wah ;_;

omg i hope that the wii is 150, though, if it is 150, people will buy it instead of the DS, and the ds, still needs love, much much love

buttseccs love <luv>

X26

Banned
brocke said:
Where the heck do all these forum visitors come from? Do they just check the forums during conferences?

That's what I used to do before becomming a member, it's much easierthan tryignto refresh a ton of sites

20mins to go wowowow

starship

psycho_snake's and The Black Brad Pitt's B*TCH
Currently Active Users: 2167 (895 members and 1272 guests)
Its going to be crazy come next 20 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom