• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wise from your gwave! Poster was correct bumps 3 year old thread to gloat!

ShowDog

So we're pretty sure this guy isn't sitting on any other accounts / threads? He just may be saving up dirt on everyone, waiting to strike in humble yet deadly fashion.

Chris R

I wonder if there are any other prediction threads similar to this... Minus having a poster not posting for 3 years.

nli10

So anyone think the 'survey' was the initial idea but then he got into development and worked his way up the employee ladder so that he could green light the game and has been working on the game and getting it into development just to bump the post? That'd be cool! :D

(or the guy could have just been right all along!)

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Most times I'd have to lock the thread and ban the person who bumped this 3 year old thread. But it is pretty epic. I had to change the title tho

Xapati

Blackace said:
Most times I'd have to lock the thread and ban the person who bumped this 3 year old thread. But it is pretty epic. I had to change the title tho

Yeah, but only one guy really called bs. It's not thaaaaat epic.

Tieno

What can mods do against such ownage bumping?
theoden3.jpg

Haunted

charlequin said:
OMG. :lol :lol

The best part is that habeem4999 only has 14 posts, and his last one was in 2005! He came all the way back here just to dish out this ownage. :lol
:lol :bow :bow

Blackace said:
I need to think of one with impact
:lol You guys should archive this as well after a couple days. Truly a great Gaf moment. It's kind of weird though how he just disappeared again! :O

Koomaster

Holy Hell! I have never witnessed anything like this - amazing! I would not want to ever get on his bad side and have to fear for years that at any moment he could get his revenge. Man, even waiting in fear would be part of the revenge.

On that note: Bravo sir! I will buy you drink and many womens (or mens, I'm cool with that).

Koomaster

Holy Hell! I have never witnessed anything like this - amazing! I would not want to ever get on his bad side and have to fear for years that at any moment he could get his revenge. Man, even waiting in fear would be part of the revenge.

On that note: Bravo sir! I will buy you drink and many womens (or mens, I'm cool with that).

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
This is just... wow..

In all my years on the internets I have never seen anything like this. :lol

If that was me I would be feeling so damn smug right now.

McBradders

NeoGAF: my new HOME
Incredible. Epic. This should be told as a cautionary tale to everyone who cries "bullshit" at every single rumour.

:lol

Top Bottom