• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football Discussion Thread - 2017 Season

Oh god dammit now my opponent put in Martin and Amendola.

Jameis Winston
Mike Evans
Doug Martin
Danny Amendola

He's either gonna be a genius or a chump.

i'm starting winston and martin and i already don't feel good about it (since it's a thursday game)

I try to avoid them at all costs, but I did start Hyde in that fucking awesome Rams vs 49ers game (wat)

natjjohn

Anyone think trading D Henry for Latavius Murray would be worth it? Full PPR

Upside vs likely a safe floor.

Tenn offense has been scary inconsistent but if DeMarco goes down Henry is a sure fire RB1 (opposite true too abou DeMarco if Henry went down). Tough call.

I spent a decent chunk to get Latavius though not starting him this week as of now (toss up for me between him and Abdullah).

I probably wouldn’t do the trade but can see why someone would. Henry may still be a year out before breaking out

Any suggestions for a TE with the highest probable floor from this group? I don't need high value out of TE this week but I can't afford to do worse than average.

Current TE is Kyle Rudolph. Currently leaning towards Jack Doyle because he gets the most targets.

screenshot_254.png

Doyle is still going through concussion protocol this week so I'm not sure I would jump on him. Matthew Barry seems to like ASJ though.

With Gronk out I picked up Dwayne Allen. Please let this be a shootout tonight. Or I can wait for Jack Doyle lol. Decisions decisions

Anyone think trading D Henry for Latavius Murray would be worth it? Full PPR

you're trading the 2nd best handcuff (tevin coleman is first since he has value on his own) for a starter that is a rb2. Depends on your needs, if you have a winning record (3-1, or 4-0) i wouldn't do it. If you are 2-2 or below while I don't like the trade, you should consider it if you're hurting for rb's

Soroc

you're trading the 2nd best handcuff (tevin coleman is first since he has value on his own) for a starter that is a rb2. Depends on your needs, if you have a winning record (3-1, or 4-0) i wouldn't do it. If you are 2-2 or below while I don't like the trade, you should consider it if you're hurting for rb's

Yeah I'm looking at this as a way to plug up the RB2 spot on my team. Right now I have Freeman as my RB 1 and then I have Thompson, Crowell, D Henry and E Mcguire. Thompson was riding the flex for the most part and I'd like to keep him there instead of moving him to RB2. Not sure if I have the patience to wait for Demarco to get hurt. The person I might propose this trade to actually has Demarco already so I figured he he would def take the deal.

This week I'm starting Crow and D Henry as my RB1 and RB2 lol I am 3-1 though so maybe I should just get out of this week and re-evaluate first afterwards and stop being impatient?

Upside vs likely a safe floor.

Tenn offense has been scary inconsistent but if DeMarco goes down Henry is a sure fire RB1 (opposite true too abou DeMarco if Henry went down). Tough call.

I spent a decent chunk to get Latavius though not starting him this week as of now (toss up for me between him and Abdullah).

I probably wouldn't do the trade but can see why someone would. Henry may still be a year out before breaking out

Thanks it does seem to be a tough call. The owner of Lat Murray also has Demarco so I figured he would probably take the trade and get Damarcos handcuff.

TylerD

Gronk out made me go Hogan over T.Y.

I trust Brady and a depleted Bucs secondary and LB corps over Jacoby against SF

Edit: ahh Brady :(

Hogan was gonna runnnn

and this is why winston is a bad qb

he has these good games periodically and then completely shits the bed

i was hoping with the shit patriots d he would be able to overcome it

guess not

edit;

TAKE ME TO THE PROMISED LAND MUSCLE HAMSTER

phanphare

Banned
I love chris hogan. got him on waivers the day the edelman news broke. that he is now the most targeted receiver in a brady/belichick offense in a season where their defense is fucking shit is amazing.

TylerD

I love chris hogan. got him on waivers the day the edelman news broke. that he is now the most targeted receiver in a brady/belichick offense in a season where their defense is fucking shit is amazing.

His good night almost got a lot better. Wide open miss due to that hit on Brady

Top Bottom