• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V: Announcement Trailer Nov. 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoArmo

Cptkrush said:
If they do San Andreas, I hope they include hunting so I have a reason to go to Back O Beyond this time. RDR hunting was so satisfying, now imagine doing it with a Rocket Launcher and some sticky mines.
YES! That's genius.

X26

Banned
I can't see the main city being the same as the previous game, no way it's LC

I think it's going to be a new city, with hopefully 1 or 2 returning cities

GTA V on some Christopher Columbus shit. Or some Wall Street shit. Shits gonna be fucking with politics. Fuckin wit dat cash. Terrorism gettin fuxed wit. Shits real.

Cptkrush said:
If they do San Andreas, I hope they include hunting so I have a reason to go to Back O Beyond this time. RDR hunting was so satisfying, now imagine doing it with a Rocket Launcher and some sticky mines.
Honestly after Red Dead Redemption how can they not have animals in the countryside, assuming there is one. They'll be noticeably missing.

dwebo

Never seen a rockstar trailer at release for a mainline gta before. Wet dream would be '70s SF, but perfectly fine with modern day LA.

body is ready, etc. etc.

_Isaac

I'm starting to think it'll be Las Vegas, which I'm not happy about. I've been playing New Vegas recently, and I'm not really looking forward to more Vegas.

Kraftwerk

shagg_187 said:
Fuck all the predictions. GTA will take place in GTA: Greater Toronto Area.

Believe that, playa!

The player is from the fixie commuting, trying to get bike lanes in the city. Final Boss : Rob Ford.

shagg_187 said:
Fuck all the predictions. GTA will take place in GTA: Greater Toronto Area.

Believe that, playa!
they could do a convincing GTA in Montreal, seeing as that's where the Italian mob and the Hells Angels have a huge footprint.
fuck....really wish they did a GTA Moscow or GTA Paris or GTA Tokyo

Lumine

In the backseat of a moving car, I am cut loose from the
city. It watches me pass with sharp neon eyes. The night has
gilded the skyscrapers in silver. Every brick wall is covered with
graffiti. The image of a green "V" with a syringe in the middle,
repeated over and over. V for Valkyr. The Drug. The red and blue of
the police car's lights flash on the white snow.

Mully

Lumine said:
In the backseat of a moving car, I am cut loose from the
city. It watches me pass with sharp neon eyes. The night has
gilded the skyscrapers in silver. Every brick wall is covered with
graffiti. The image of a green "V" with a syringe in the middle,
repeated over and over. V for Valkyr. The Drug. The red and blue of
the police car's lights flash on the white snow.

A poem or a leaked script?

styl3s said:
That wasn't vegas.

Look.. money logo.. it's vegas

But that makes no sense. What the hell is Las Venturas, then? o.o

Honestly, with the series' past, it's either going to be Vice City or San Andreas in a different form. I figure it'll wind up being San Andreas with a good focus on Las Venturas.

Tobor

DC is the perfect setting for the type of story the Housers love to tell.

The height of American power living right next to some of it's worst crime and poverty.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
So where will the trailer be when it goes up?
friskykillface said:
Haha it may go up at 12 pm but the sites gonna implode , just like with GTA IV's debut trailer.

Hypppppppeeeee I hope it's youtubed asap
It should really just be uploaded to youtube.

styl3s said:
That wasn't vegas.
Welcome_to_Fabulous_Las_Venturas_Sign_GTA_SA.jpg

Angry Fork

The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Tobor

friskykillface said:
Haha it may go up at 12 pm but the sites gonna implode , just like with GTA IV's debut trailer.

At least someone will see it and we'll know which city it is. The suspense is killing me.

Mully

friskykillface said:

Internet will die for a good two hours. Will not listen to my professor for the rest of the lecture.

Represent.

Banned
I think they're gonna blow away our expectations... I say its more than one city again. I dont know, but I have a feeling its Liberty City, San Andreas and Vice City. Im going all out with this one <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom