• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation State of Play for March 25, 2019 5pm EST 2pm PST

Will they change venues like last E3?

• Total voters
Playstation State of Play

t1553547600z1.png

Links provided by Shin Shin and Ryu_Joestar Ryu_Joestar

Clock provided by Fake Fake

Here you go GAF. Watch it here.

Lets talk and wonder. Then watch and piss and moan about it.

My body is ready. How about yours?

NA815NZ.gif

Gif provided by TacosNSalsa TacosNSalsa

They will at least mention MLB The Show 19. That releases tomorrow... we have an OT for it HERE!!!

This is for the player, but lets not forget about the children
EjjYxIG.jpg

Last edited:

mejin

I don't expect much, but I do expect announcements of new games. Nothing big, but maybe some surprises.

I don't expect much, but I do expect announcements of new games. Nothing big, but maybe some surprises.

Thats about what I expect, nothing big here today especially since Sony said there would be more of these in their Blog:

And this is just the beginning! State of Play will return throughout the year with more updates and announcements.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I feel like for their first one they're gonna have to have something pretty cool to show. I'm talking big IP reboot, along those lines. Excited to see what's in store.

I feel like for their first one they're gonna have to have something pretty cool to show. I'm talking big IP reboot, along those lines. Excited to see what's in store.
I’m not expecting it to be E3. But almost E3. So not huge but pretty big.

Am I setting expectations too high?

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
I’m not expecting it to be E3. But almost E3. So not huge but pretty big.

Am I setting expectations too high?

Considering their last E3 was barely worth doing, I hope it's better. Saying that, I'd expect a Nintendo direct level of output.

zwiggelbig

Considering their last E3 was barely worth doing, I hope it's better. Saying that, I'd expect a Nintendo direct level of output.
I dont get this narritive thst their last e3 was not worth showing even??
Their last e3 was great. They announcrd beforehand what they would show and showed great in depth footage of a few greaaat games

I have a feeling that this is their "E3" conference this year. I'm expecting release dates of at least 2/3 of the next big first party titles, and some new second party announcements.

AV

I dont get this narritive thst their last e3 was not worth showing even??
Their last e3 was great. They announcrd beforehand what they would show and showed great in depth footage of a few greaaat games

That's what I'm saying, it was just footage. Don't get me wrong, I liked all the footage, but aside from that weird mini Layden interview after the first trailer, nobody said a word, and they could've just released those trailers and saved a fortune as well as saved everyone there the time and energy. It's exactly why they're not bothering this time around and just giving us these direct videos instead.

I have a feeling that this is their "E3" conference this year. I'm expecting release dates of at least 2/3 of the next big first party titles, and some new second party announcements.

They have said they will be doing more of these throughout the year so I would hold back E3 kind of expectations.

AV

Top of my personal wishlist is a new Ratchet & Clank. I know Insomniac are busy cranking out Spider-Man 2 (and probably 3) but it'd be great if their B-team was putting together a "proper" new RnC. The reboot was a great framework but it was only 2/3 of a game.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
There wouldn't be a venue change for a digital presentation...

Anyways hopin for Medievil release date as stated in the other thread. I'm a simple man.

Ar¢tos

Hopefully they will dig up some old forgotten IPs and announce remakes for them, like Colony Wars, G-Police, Kurushi and Nightmare Creatures (not sure if they own this IP, probably some long dead studio owns it and it's impossible to buy it, but Sony published the game).

DadEggs

gimme some new pokemon info Sony!

But really, stoked Sony is going to be doing directs now. at this point, with the amount of content produced, there is always something to show off and discuss. and maintaining that level of communication and hype is key with us large and insatiable audiences.

Last edited:

Shin

Banned
The beta will end in November 2018, indicating that it will start very soon. A full release of the feature, for all PS4 players, is planned for “early 2019,” says Sony, but no specific release date or even a specific month for the full launch has been given.
Trying to fish out a link but so far nothing (name change), curious when they'll release it to the public as it's already early 2019 and nearing Q2.

Top Bottom