• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation State of Play for March 25, 2019 5pm EST 2pm PST

Will they change venues like last E3?

• Total voters

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
State of Playstation VR

Shin

Banned
This is more interesting than their E3 shows, get to the point, no annoying ass person trying to be funny or in a suit.

Well atleast they're commited to VR. Pretty cool for people who bought PSVR. I wanna Ghost of Tsushima gameplay though.

Last edited:

Shin

Banned
Well atleast they're commited to VR. Pretty cool for people who bought PSVR. I wanna Ghost of Tsushima gameplay though.
Strategic move also IMO.
They already "won" this gen and that'll carry over (BC patents/loyalty), VR push will continue with PS5 (patents) so trying to expand that audience at no additional cost.
My point being they can get away with a slow show/relaxed showing without it backfiring at this stage since no promises were made to begin with.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Strategic move also IMO.
They already "won" this gen and that'll carry over (BC patents/loyalty), VR push will continue with PS5 (patents) so trying to expand that audience at no additional cost.
My point being they can get away with a slow show/relaxed showing without it backfiring at this stage since no promises were made to begin with.

If the PSVR2 patent/rumors are true (wireless, etc.), then I am jumping in next gen.

Ryu_Joestar

eca.jpg

Shin

Banned
20 minutes long.
17 minutes epic VR madness :messenger_unamused:

Last edited:

Saber

It was kinda weak. If thats the best this state can show then they better get used to people not watching it.

Last edited:

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Yeah, they're gonna need to do plenty of these if that's the calibre of info we're getting. Some decent stuff sprinkled in their regardless.

Sygma

We VR gamers are getting legit stuff, im super excited. Really want Blood & Truth to actually be good, same for everybody's golf

Did they just fucking spend 20 minutes on announcements that are usually just a video uploaded on some random Indie dev youtube channel?

fuck playstation's leadership. this is fucking pathetic.

They have said they will be doing more of these throughout the year so I would hold back E3 kind of expectations.
Everybody's wrong every once in a while lol. I guess we do have to wait until E3.

But it's not all negative, we now know that today's announcements were an experiment of their formula, they proved it's more like a Direct than an Inside Xbox.

I didn't like this format - felt like it's missing some kind of commentary between trailers and the amount of non VR content was dissapoiting

Top Bottom