• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2nd Pres. Debate 2008 Thread (DOW dropping, Biden is off to Home Depot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hootie said:
Well, we here are all GAFers. She is an outsider, so I don't think she'd be able to handle the amount of tangible 'epic' that flows freely around PoliGAF

I'm sure she's met with Chuck Todd, and he is all kinds of epic.

StoOgE said:
Suck it down bitches.

Welcome your new post whore overlord.
You've been here since 2004, and have about 8,000 posts. I've been here since May, and have 3,000 posts. Your posting frequency is no match for mine.

Sleeker

giga said:
Cartoon20081005.jpg

Hahahahaaaaaa.
My thoughts from the day of the debate.

Danthrax said:
Okay so in the other thread, while I was busy watching Sarah Connor Chronicles, people were bitching out Ohio for not voting early.

You guys have to understand that Ohioans probably aren't voting early because they don't trust the election system in Ohio after Bush stole the election in our state four years ago.

• Absentee ballots? Prolly are never counted.
  • Early ballots? Prolly won't be counted either.
  • On-site ballots on election day? Might be counted, as long as you didn't accidentally go to the wrong precinct, or get in the wrong precinct's line because there are several precincts voting in the same room, or there wasn't some odd typo on your ballot, or you looked at your polling monitor funny before stepping up to the ballot machine.

Our trust of the voting process here is tenuous at best, so why would we try using some new, controversial way that could throw away our vote? There are enough ways our vote could be invalidated already.

Honestly, those 3,000 early voters in the largest counties were retards.

So don't worry about Ohio turnout among Democrats or overall. People will show up the only way they know they have any chance of being counted -- in person, on election day.

Or maybe they just weren't counted. Who needs to speculate about paranoia when you can go for fraud instead!

Hootie

Dax01 said:
I'm sure she's met with Chuck Todd, and he is all kinds of epic.

One day I shall meet our lord Chuck Godd, if only to bow at his feet and pray for accurate polling numbers that lean Obama.

Ether_Snake said:
240,000 views, in less than 24 hours.

Keep sharing that link!

John McCain's "Ahem" after saying his oath "I do" was a sure sign of a liar.
Try 6 hours. :lol

This thing is a monster, it could end up being the most succesful video for the campaign to date, maybe even surpassing the race speech.

Trakdown

Cloudy said:
lmao I was just watching Fix News. Hannity was about to have a stroke talking with Rasmussen :lol

You know, I typically don't watch Hannity or listen to Limbaugh. But I'll have to come Nov. 5th for the epic lolz. It might even be funnier than the Colbert Report after the Dems congressional rush in 06.

Vestal

Trakdown said:
You know, I typically don't watch Hannity or listen to Limbaugh. But I'll have to come Nov. 5th for the epic lolz. It might even be funnier than the Colbert Report after the Dems congressional rush in 06.

It will be a funeral on Nov 5 on Fix News.

Cloudy

Banned
Was this report discussed with today's Gallup?

gigwlojz20e4jmm1w-wy5g.gif

Bottom Line

A majority of 18- to 29-year-olds are registered to vote in this election and have given it a lot of thought. They prefer Barack Obama, both as an alternative to John McCain, but also as the candidate who is the most likely to understand their problems and to bring positive change to their own lives. Casting a ballot for Obama also carries the excitement of making history. Nearly 8 in 10 consider this election to be more important than other elections, if not the most important in the past 50 years. What remains to be seen is how many of this highly sought-after demographic will in fact turn out and vote on Election Day, and thus help to determine the winner.

These kids better not let Barack down >_<

Tobor

Rush Limbaugh and Hannity are praying every night for an Obama presidency. 4 solid years of material at least.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Wow,

that Keating doc is very well made and isnt even dirty, just very informative.

That regulator that they interviewed has been in the other two Keating 5 docs I saw. CNN ran one a few months back and I think MSNBC had the "McCain story" or some such and had the Keating 5 in it.

This guy clearly thinks McCain = dirty.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Son of Godzilla said:
What the hell is Candy Floss?

It's what our lovely British brothers and sisters call "cotton candy."

Son of Godzilla said:
Or maybe they just weren't counted. Who needs to speculate about paranoia when you can go for fraud instead!

What? It's true.

Tobor

Dax01 said:
Same girl as the girl in my avatar.
Click here please.

Because the look on her face is a "what the fuck" or "that's weird" type of face.

OK, she's good looking and can sing, but why are you posting the pic over and over? I don't get it.

EDIT: I read your edit. It's a stretch.

TDG

Banned
Trakdown said:
Oh, Jesus. Pat Buchanan quoting the CBS poll off of Drudge to defend Palin. :lol :lol

He's a good little schill.
Pat is hilarious. I love how Rachel Maddow treats him like a crazy old uncle. :lol

StoOgE 185
GhaleonEB 164
Tamanon 151
Dax01 139
reilo 134
RubxQub 132
Stoney Mason 126
CharlieDigital 111
Hitokage 110
Fragamemnon 107
speculawyer 97
Y2Kev 79
ViperVisor 79
grandjedi6 77
Sharp 75
kkaabboomm 70
SpeedingUptoStop 70
The Lamonster 68
mj1108 67
Trakdown 65
Amir0x 64

I can't quite this thread...

My productivity is plummeting :(

DrEvil

not a medical professional
JCX9 said:
What are the words for this drinking game?

Fundamental, or any derivitive of it should be the highest on the list.

the last pres. debate I was getting tired of the word by then.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Trakdown said:
Oh, Jesus. Pat Buchanan quoting the CBS poll off of Drudge to defend Palin. :lol :lol

He's a good little schill.

I love how drudge puts the headline 'VP debate tightens presidential race" and links to the only poll that is good for the Rep (if being 3 down is "good") and then links to the RCP average below it which directly contradicts his point and shows a widening gap.

Despite the fact that Nate Silver has shown the RCP cherry picks polls to make the Republicans look better.

teiresias said:
What's up with this picture of Palin? :lol

PH2008100601159.jpg
She doesn't know what she is talking about nor does she know how to pretend she knows what she is talking about? This isn't unusual.

Tobor said:
Here you go Dax, I fixed it for you to avoid further confusion:

http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb83/Tobor_bucket/WTFforDax01.jpg
I approve.

Trakdown said:
2910764449_4e7a5251a2.jpg

No, this is a wtf picture.

*right click... save as*
:lol :lol Okay, you win.

Remember when Murdoch used Greta as an example of liberals on Fox? Before the election she never talked about politics and now that there aren;t any white girls missing atm she uses her show to largely bash the Dem candidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom