• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So apparently Teamxbox members hate GAF

medrew

Crackerman16 said:
My bans are in the past, so I'll leave it at that. No need to delve into it because it doesn't matter. But if you're honest with yourself, you'd know that there definitely is a bias in your ranks here.

Or it could be the eye of the beholder: in your case favouring MS and therefore marginalizing every action that suits your own seemingly unconscious bias.

Sony fans feel they're untreated, Nintendo fans do as well and MS fans are no exception. I've seen trolling on all sides that I felt should have been banable offenses but are not, yet I am one of these Wiitards you speak of.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
briefcasemanx said:
I've always thought that they should have a sticky with bannable offenses listed. It's almost like you have to either only lurk, or be here 24/7 checking out every single thread to not get banned.
You want to avoid being banned? Simple: Don't be a douche.

Zepking said:
Neogaf
Currently Active Users: 1198 (523 members and 675 guests)

TeamXBOX
Currently Active Users: 807 (145 members and 662 guests)

BUT BUT I THOUGHT GAF WAS SO STRICT AND RESTRICTED ACCOUNTS :lol

Sorry but Neogaf is the forum that gets quoted by every known editor out there not Team XBOX :lol

Well you cant really use those figures.. teamxbox is a console specific forum where gaf is for all consoles. Actually thats quite a bit of xbots online over at teamxbox ..geezus lol

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Jive Turkey said:
You want to avoid being banned? Simple: Don't be a douche.

Mentioning a website is being a douche? I don't know. I have no idea what will and what won't get me banned.

Brannon

What I don't get is.. with all the unprecedented bashing that Sony's been getting here since E3 06...

WE'RE SONY BOTS!?

Faith Hill is not enough...

JCBossman

Banned
I wish there was a site that was "MOD" free, but a site like that would be FILLED with spam, and "XBOXOWNZ" comments, but I dont understand the hate for "trolling" expecially if it's done in a clever way, I READ BANNED BOOKS, I LOVE PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE, I LIKE TO ARGUE? Am I alone?

P.S. People are too "hooked" on race on GAF, I am Polish and tell more polish jokes than anyone, lighten up:)

JCBossman said:
I wish there was a site that was "MOD" free, but a site like that would be FILLED with spam, and "XBOXOWNZ" comments, but I dont understand the hate for "trolling" expecially if it's done in a clever way, I READ BANNED BOOKS, I LOVE PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE, I LIKE TO ARGUE? Am I alone?

No... and there are ways to disagree without sounding like a troll. You just have to learn how to express yourself correctly.

Brannon

*pa-age tried that, but learned that even unfettered chaos needs order.

SA has FYAD/BYOB

Then there are the Hell forums... oh god.

Grayman

JCBossman said:

P.S. People are too "hooked" on race on GAF, I am Polish and tell more polish jokes than anyone, lighten up:)
You can't really discuss news of whatever the less popular game or system is on a forum that allows trolling it to death.

Kevtones

Jive Turkey said:
Well sure...Every village needs at least one idiot. The idiots are just the first on the chopping block.

True, but I mean in more permanent sense. I'll be the first to admit I don't post a lot of constructive things, but the dynamics of GAF and the way threads unfold seem to get better with a certain level of random bullshit and reactionary douche posting. Feels like a nice privilege actually. One of the better, more catharthic thing about this place.

btw I don't want to be banned :lol

Nameless

I don't think there are an overwhelming number of Nin-fans here compared to the others. Its just that Nintendo fans are by far the most rabid and loyal. MS fans are behind them , and Sony fans, the last few gens atleast, represented the console that was clearly #1 in sales and quality, so there was really no room for them to really get into the fanboy wars. Not to mention most people had a sony console anyway, so the debates usually came down to MS and Nintendo.

Monk

Banned
Nameless forget about the crackerman guy. Here is a gem from him:

Crackerman16 said:
I see. So you're basing my entire post on the last comment I made about last-gen graphics. Wow, grasping at straws now, eh?

Zelda TP = blockbuster game.
Smash Bros. =/= blockbuster game. Neither are any of the 2007 games announced for Wii.

I wonder what his criteria for a "blockbuster" is.

DavidDayton said:
Here we go.

gaf_bias_2006.png

Nintendo (269):+Aliken+ ,7th * ,A Friend Of A Friend Of Mine ,Acrylamid ,Ahmad ,Air Brian * ,Alcibiades ,alejob ,Ancestor_of_Erdrick ,AndoCalrissian ,Anihawk * ,Apenheul ,Archie ,argon ,Aurora ,Azelover ,BarneyBP ,Barrage ,Bartman3010 ,biggreenmachine ,biodegradablebean ,bobbyconover * ,BobbyRobby ,BrandNew * ,brandonh83 ,Brotherman* ,BudokaiMR2 ,bummyhead * ,capslock ,captainbiotch ,captmcblack* ,catfish ,Cerebral Palsy* ,Cerrius* ,Cheebs ,Chrono * ,ChronoMagnus ,ChryZ * ,Cicero * ,clearacell ,Conker ,CoolTrick ,Cooter ,CoryCubed ,Cosmozone * ,Cragstar ,crimsonheadGCN ,crisdecuba ,cubicle47b * ,Culex* ,CurseoftheGods * ,CXVFREAK ,D3RANG3D ,DavidDayton ,Deku* ,Demonix69 ,Dice ,DigDugDirkDiggler ,Diomedeskun * ,DjangoReinhardt * ,Doc Holliday ,Dr.Guru of Peru ,Drensch ,DrM ,dynamitejim ,E-phonk ,ejdonk ,El Papa ,El_Victor ,Error2k4 * ,EternalDarko ,evildede ,evilromero ,Fafalada * ,Fëanor ,Firest0rm ,Flakster99 ,Flo_Evans * ,Flsh * ,Ford Prefect ,Forgotten Ancient ,Frankfurter ,Gahiggidy ,GaimeGuy ,Gamergirly * ,Gamergirly * ,GDGF ,GDJustin ,Gee ,Geek * ,genjiZERO * ,Gessle ,Ghostlyjoe ,Goat * ,God's Hand ,gofreak * ,gollumsluvslave * ,Great King Bowser ,Great Rumbler ,GreenGlowingGoo ,Grug ,GSG Flash ,GZ! ,Haleon ,Harmonica ,HeadsUpSevenUp ,heidern ,Himuro * ,Hitokage ,HooDoo * ,Hooker ,huzkee ,Hydro_Alexis ,IamtheFman ,Ian ,Idioteque * ,ImNotLikeThem ,InpHilltr8r * ,Ironclad_Ninja ,ivysaur12 ,JamesApe ,JavyOO7 ,Jeff-DSA ,Jefklak ,Jewbacca * ,jgkspsx * ,Jive Turkey ,Jj984jj * ,JoDark * ,John Harker ,john2kx ,JoshuaJSlone ,junkwaffle ,Jupiter ,Jupiter_Shrooms ,Kadinsky ,Kaijima ,Kato * ,Keru_Shiri ,Kia ,KingJ2002 ,Kiryogi * ,Knsflanagan ,koam ,Koshiro ,Kroole ,Krowley ,KyotoMecca * ,LakeEarth * ,Lakitu * ,Leondexter ,Link1110 ,luxsol ,MaddenNFL64 ,MaestroRyan ,Mallrat83 ,Mama Smurf ,Mason * ,Matlock ,maximum360 * ,Mejilan ,Memles ,metdroid ,methodman ,MidgarBlowedUp * ,Milhouse31 * ,MisterAnderson ,miyuru ,mj1108 ,moku ,mrklaw * ,Mutsu ,N-off * ,N-off * ,Naked Snake * ,NetMapel ,nexes ,Nightbringer * ,NintendoGal ,Norinrad21 ,Oblivion ,Oldschoolgamer * ,olimario ,OniShiro * ,OniShiro * ,Oogami ,Orgen ,Oxymoron ,P90 ,Panajev2001a * ,PezRadar * ,Phlegmmaster ,polg ,Pollo * ,PsiFire ,PuertoRicanJuice * ,radcliff ,Rareside ,ratcliffja ,Raw64life ,Rei_Toei * ,Rindain * ,robochimp ,Rocket9 ,Roders5 ,Rorschach * ,Ruffles ,SantaCruZer ,sarusama ,Screenboy ,Scrow ,Second ,Sgt. Killjoy ,Shaheed79 ,shibbs ,Shin Johnpv ,Siege ,skinnyrattler ,slayn ,Smiles and Cries * ,Smiles and Cries * ,SMOKE ,Soma27 ,SonicMegaDrive ,sonycowboy ,Speevy * ,Spike * ,Squall5042 * ,stinger009 ,studio810 ,Syckx ,Taichu ,Tamashii Sensei ,Tapedeck ,Temujin * ,Thaedolus * ,The Friendly Monster ,The Main Event ,TheOMan * ,thomaser ,ThongyDonk ,thorsilver * ,Thraktor ,ThunderEmperor ,Timen * ,Timen * ,Tony HoTT ,Treefrog ,trmas * ,Trurl ,typhonsentra ,Unison ,Vashu ,vitaflo * ,VOOK ,Widfara * ,Wink ,Worldrunover ,Xabre ,Xellotah ,XeMinus ,Xizk ,Xmonkey ,Xrenity ,Yoshi ,Zaxxon * ,Zeo * ,Zero ,Zerodoppler.

Sony (189):7th * ,AB 101 ,acklame ,Air Brian * ,Almeida ,Alphasnake ,Amir0x ,Andvary ,Angst ,Anihawk * ,Arcticfox ,artful_dodger ,Bauer Action Hour * ,Bebpo ,Ben Sones ,Big Icarus ,BigBoss ,Bishman ,bitwise ,black_13 ,blackadde ,BlackClouds * ,BlackMage ,blindrocket ,BlueTsunami ,bobbyconover * ,BrandNew * ,Brian Fellows ,Brosa ,btutterrow ,Bud ,bycha ,C- Warrior ,callous ,CassidyIzABeast ,Chrono * ,ChryZ * ,Cicero * ,Cold-Steel ,CosmicGroinPull ,Cosmozone * ,Culex* ,CurseoftheGods * ,dark10x ,DarkAngyl ,Darknesstear ,Dead ,Defensor* ,Deku* ,Diablos ,Diomedeskun * ,DjangoReinhardt * ,Doom_Bringer ,Doube D ,Drexon ,Drinky Crow * ,echoshifting ,ElyrionX * ,Error2k4 * ,evil ways ,f_elz ,Fafalada * ,fart ,flarkminator * ,Flo_Evans * ,Flsh * ,Forsete ,Friend * ,Fronn ,Geek * ,Gek54 * ,genjiZERO * ,GeoramA ,gofreak * ,gollumsluvslave * ,Guy LeDouche ,Heian-kyo ,Himuro * ,HooDoo * ,hukasmokincaterpillar ,human5892 ,Idioteque * ,Ignatz Mouse ,IJoel * ,InpHilltr8r * ,Jagernaut ,jenov4 ,jett ,jgkspsx * ,jiggle ,Jj984jj * ,Johnjohnson * ,K.Lee ,kaching ,Kato * ,kenta ,Kiryogi * ,Kolgar ,kpop100 ,Kurosaki Ichigo ,Lakitu * ,Liquid_Bike ,lunlunqq ,mckmas8808 ,MentalNoiz ,Miburou ,Midas ,MidgarBlowedUp * ,Milhouse31 * ,Mobius_1 * ,mrklaw * ,Musashi Wins! * ,Naked Snake * ,Nameless ,neonglow ,Nightbringer * ,Odoul ,Oldschoolgamer * ,Oneself ,OniShiro * ,Onix ,ourumov ,Panajev2001a * ,pcostabel ,Pedigree Chum ,PezRadar * ,Pimpbaa * ,Pimpwerx ,pjberri ,Pollo * ,Ponn01 ,PuertoRicanJuice * ,Quellex ,RamzaIsCool * ,Raoul Duke * ,Rayne.S ,Razoric ,Red Scarlet ,Rei_Toei * ,Reilly ,Restricted Area * ,Rob ,robojimbo ,Rorschach * ,Sea Manky ,Sea-Dragon ,Second ,Shabaz ,shuri * ,SilentHill ,Slade ,Smurfx ,Solid ,SolidSnakex ,sonarrat ,Sp3eD * ,Squall5042 * ,Stench ,Straightballin ,Striek ,Sumasshu ,Tabris ,teepo ,Temujin * ,terrene ,Thaedolus * ,The Experiment ,TheJollyCorner ,TheOMan * ,theREBELins ,Triumph * ,trmas ,trmas * ,vatstep ,Vennt ,vitaflo * ,Wakune ,Wario64 ,warthog ,Wax Free Vanilla ,Widfara * ,Wollan ,Wyzdom ,Xaosslug ,Yossarian ,Yusaku ,Zaptruder ,Zaxxon * ,Zeo *.

Microsoft (111):Agent Icebreezy,Angelus,Bauer Action Hour *,beermonkey@tehbias,BlackClouds *,BrandNew *,Brotherman*,bummyhead *,captmcblack*,Cerebral Palsy*,Cerrius*,charlagame,Cockles,Coin Return,cubicle47b *,DCX,Defensor*,Doc Savage,Drinky Crow *,ElyrionX *,Erasmus,Fight for Freeform,FiRez,flarkminator *,Friend *,GhaleonEB,Goat *,gollumsluvslave *,hadareud,Hitler Stole My Potato,HokieJoe,Iamthegamer,Idioteque *,IJoel *,InpHilltr8r *,jedimike,jet1911,Jewbacca *,jgkspsx *,JMPovoa,JoatesDogg187,JoDark *,Johnjohnson *,JPRaup *,JPRaup *,Kabuki Waq,Ken K in the Fresh!!!,Kingofthenet,Kobold,Kung Fu Jedi,KyotoMecca *,LakeEarth *,Lakitu *,Lo-Volt,m0dus,Mason *,Maximilian E.,maximum360 *,MightyHedgehog,Mmlemay,Mobius_1 *,Mrbob,mrklaw *,Musashi Wins! *,Neex,Nightmarecast25,Nikashi,Norse,open_mouth_,Osorio,Otto,P90,Panajev2001a *,PanopticBlue,PezRadar *,PhatSaqs,Piepz,Pimpbaa *,Pollo *,Prine,Project Midway *,Raiden,Raoul Duke *,rastex,Restricted Area *,Rindain *,Rorschach *,Sal Paradise Jr,Sho Nuff,Shogmaster,Shompola,shuri *,siamesedreamer,Sp0rks *,Sp3eD *,Speevy *,Spike *,SpokkX,super-heated plasma,SyNapSe,tahrikmili,TAJ,Temujin *,TerryLee81,The Abominable Snowman,TheOMan *,thorns,thorsilver *,Triumph *,Vormund,Xenon.

Other (29):bdoughty (Ngage) ,Boards of Canada ,Cosmozone * ,CurseoftheGods * ,DCharlie * (Gizmondo) ,DCharlie * (NGage) ,DCharlie * (Phantom) ,drohne (Sega) ,Gek54 * ,Ghibli99 ,iapetus ,InpHilltr8r * ,Jacobi ,jluedtke ,Lemurnator ,PC Gaijin ,Project Midway * (NGage) ,quadriplegicjon (Anything but M/S/N) ,RamzaIsCool * ,Remedy ,Shogun (Phantom) ,silenttwn (Tiger) ,Sp0rks * ,trippingmartian (TG16) ,Xexex ,YellowAce * (Gizmondo) ,YellowAce * (NGage) ,YellowAce * (Phantom) ,yudaan (Dead).

o_O OMG... that's a crazy compilation. And that poll was pretty cool and informative as well. Kind of backs up the statements I made here, only I directed it towards the mods, while your research is a slice of the entire userbase of GAF.

Zen

Banned
Always been the biggest deal breaker for me personally. (Their lack of humor)
I used torment them endlessly a few years back.

I'm not even sure why anyone really goes there anymore.
They're the shell of what they used to be as far as news goes and they've been really miserable since the PS3 launch.
I think that's a big part of their hesitance and stance on the numbers of late.

We'll never end up like them.
It's just not possible.

OTL ensures that.

- Xmun

Easilly the best post of the thread.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
Crackerman16 said:
o_O OMG... that's a crazy compilation. And that poll was pretty cool and informative as well. Kind of backs up the statements I made here, only I directed it towards the mods, while your research is a slice of the entire userbase of GAF.
:lol You're just trying to get banned now to prove your point.

Nameless

Crackerman16 said:

Don't know how I got on the Sony list, don't even own a PS3. But then again I probably shouldn't be on the MS list either, because if someone offered me a PS3 w/ FFXIII for my 360 and all my games, I would give it to them..

Is there a Square category? But really I don't have a preference. I owned all 4 consoles last gen.. PS360 will happen at some point this gen..Hell, I'll probably go against better judgement and get a Wii at some point(Metorid!)/

Monk

Banned
Crackerman16 said:

Um notice how none of the mods are on the Nintendo list?

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
TeamXbox, and most forums for that matter, completely lack a sense of community. I usually have no idea who anyone else on a forum is. Not true with GAF. I actually personally know quite a few of you guys.

Then again, the ones I don`t know are TXB quality turds anyway. :mad:

<3

White Man

Crackerman16 said:
Most mods aren't on ANY of the lists, because they don't want to let posters know their bias. From a glance, I only saw Amir0x on there.

I'm not a Nintendo fan. I work like 2 blocks from NOA, though :p

Brak

SonSon2 said:
NEVER cross a Gizmondo fanboy after midnight.
Dude I loved Gizmondo 2, where the fanboys were all smart and rampaging in that building and then there was that Rambo parody..... good times.

Monk

Banned
Crackerman16 said:
Most mods aren't on ANY of the lists, because they don't want to let posters know their bias. From a glance, I only saw Amir0x on there.

Dude there are like 6 of them on the Sony list. Also i am not sure everyone took that thread seriously.

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
Here we go.

Nintendo (269):+Aliken+ ,7th * ,A Friend Of A Friend Of Mine ,Acrylamid ,Ahmad ,Air Brian * ,Alcibiades ,alejob ,Ancestor_of_Erdrick ,AndoCalrissian ,Anihawk * ,Apenheul ,Archie ,argon ,Aurora ,Azelover ,BarneyBP ,Barrage ,Bartman3010 ,biggreenmachine ,biodegradablebean ,bobbyconover * ,BobbyRobby ,BrandNew * ,brandonh83 ,Brotherman* ,BudokaiMR2 ,bummyhead * ,capslock ,captainbiotch ,captmcblack* ,catfish ,Cerebral Palsy* ,Cerrius* ,Cheebs ,Chrono * ,ChronoMagnus ,ChryZ * ,Cicero * ,clearacell ,Conker ,CoolTrick ,Cooter ,CoryCubed ,Cosmozone * ,Cragstar ,crimsonheadGCN ,crisdecuba ,cubicle47b * ,Culex* ,CurseoftheGods * ,CXVFREAK ,D3RANG3D ,DavidDayton ,Deku* ,Demonix69 ,Dice ,DigDugDirkDiggler ,Diomedeskun * ,DjangoReinhardt * ,Doc Holliday ,Dr.Guru of Peru ,Drensch ,DrM ,dynamitejim ,E-phonk ,ejdonk ,El Papa ,El_Victor ,Error2k4 * ,EternalDarko ,evildede ,evilromero ,Fafalada * ,Fëanor ,Firest0rm ,Flakster99 ,Flo_Evans * ,Flsh * ,Ford Prefect ,Forgotten Ancient ,Frankfurter ,Gahiggidy ,GaimeGuy ,Gamergirly * ,Gamergirly * ,GDGF ,GDJustin ,Gee ,Geek * ,genjiZERO * ,Gessle ,Ghostlyjoe ,Goat * ,God's Hand ,gofreak * ,gollumsluvslave * ,Great King Bowser ,Great Rumbler ,GreenGlowingGoo ,Grug ,GSG Flash ,GZ! ,Haleon ,Harmonica ,HeadsUpSevenUp ,heidern ,Himuro * ,Hitokage ,HooDoo * ,Hooker ,huzkee ,Hydro_Alexis ,IamtheFman ,Ian ,Idioteque * ,ImNotLikeThem ,InpHilltr8r * ,Ironclad_Ninja ,ivysaur12 ,JamesApe ,JavyOO7 ,Jeff-DSA ,Jefklak ,Jewbacca * ,jgkspsx * ,Jive Turkey ,Jj984jj * ,JoDark * ,John Harker ,john2kx ,JoshuaJSlone ,junkwaffle ,Jupiter ,Jupiter_Shrooms ,Kadinsky ,Kaijima ,Kato * ,Keru_Shiri ,Kia ,KingJ2002 ,Kiryogi * ,Knsflanagan ,koam ,Koshiro ,Kroole ,Krowley ,KyotoMecca * ,LakeEarth * ,Lakitu * ,Leondexter ,Link1110 ,luxsol ,MaddenNFL64 ,MaestroRyan ,Mallrat83 ,Mama Smurf ,Mason * ,Matlock ,maximum360 * ,Mejilan ,Memles ,metdroid ,methodman ,MidgarBlowedUp * ,Milhouse31 * ,MisterAnderson ,miyuru ,mj1108 ,moku ,mrklaw * ,Mutsu ,N-off * ,N-off * ,Naked Snake * ,NetMapel ,nexes ,Nightbringer * ,NintendoGal ,Norinrad21 ,Oblivion ,Oldschoolgamer * ,olimario ,OniShiro * ,OniShiro * ,Oogami ,Orgen ,Oxymoron ,P90 ,Panajev2001a * ,PezRadar * ,Phlegmmaster ,polg ,Pollo * ,PsiFire ,PuertoRicanJuice * ,radcliff ,Rareside ,ratcliffja ,Raw64life ,Rei_Toei * ,Rindain * ,robochimp ,Rocket9 ,Roders5 ,Rorschach * ,Ruffles ,SantaCruZer ,sarusama ,Screenboy ,Scrow ,Second ,Sgt. Killjoy ,Shaheed79 ,shibbs ,Shin Johnpv ,Siege ,skinnyrattler ,slayn ,Smiles and Cries * ,Smiles and Cries * ,SMOKE ,Soma27 ,SonicMegaDrive ,sonycowboy ,Speevy * ,Spike * ,Squall5042 * ,stinger009 ,studio810 ,Syckx ,Taichu ,Tamashii Sensei ,Tapedeck ,Temujin * ,Thaedolus * ,The Friendly Monster ,The Main Event ,TheOMan * ,thomaser ,ThongyDonk ,thorsilver * ,Thraktor ,ThunderEmperor ,Timen * ,Timen * ,Tony HoTT ,Treefrog ,trmas * ,Trurl ,typhonsentra ,Unison ,Vashu ,vitaflo * ,VOOK ,Widfara * ,Wink ,Worldrunover ,Xabre ,Xellotah ,XeMinus ,Xizk ,Xmonkey ,Xrenity ,Yoshi ,Zaxxon * ,Zeo * ,Zero ,Zerodoppler.

Sony (189):7th * ,AB 101 ,acklame ,Air Brian * ,Almeida ,Alphasnake ,Amir0x ,Andvary ,Angst ,Anihawk * ,Arcticfox ,artful_dodger ,Bauer Action Hour * ,Bebpo ,Ben Sones ,Big Icarus ,BigBoss ,Bishman ,bitwise ,black_13 ,blackadde ,BlackClouds * ,BlackMage ,blindrocket ,BlueTsunami ,bobbyconover * ,BrandNew * ,Brian Fellows ,Brosa ,btutterrow ,Bud ,bycha ,C- Warrior ,callous ,CassidyIzABeast ,Chrono * ,ChryZ * ,Cicero * ,Cold-Steel ,CosmicGroinPull ,Cosmozone * ,Culex* ,CurseoftheGods * ,dark10x ,DarkAngyl ,Darknesstear ,Dead ,Defensor* ,Deku* ,Diablos ,Diomedeskun * ,DjangoReinhardt * ,Doom_Bringer ,Doube D ,Drexon ,Drinky Crow * ,echoshifting ,ElyrionX * ,Error2k4 * ,evil ways ,f_elz ,Fafalada * ,fart ,flarkminator * ,Flo_Evans * ,Flsh * ,Forsete ,Friend * ,Fronn ,Geek * ,Gek54 * ,genjiZERO * ,GeoramA ,gofreak * ,gollumsluvslave * ,Guy LeDouche ,Heian-kyo ,Himuro * ,HooDoo * ,hukasmokincaterpillar ,human5892 ,Idioteque * ,Ignatz Mouse ,IJoel * ,InpHilltr8r * ,Jagernaut ,jenov4 ,jett ,jgkspsx * ,jiggle ,Jj984jj * ,Johnjohnson * ,K.Lee ,kaching ,Kato * ,kenta ,Kiryogi * ,Kolgar ,kpop100 ,Kurosaki Ichigo ,Lakitu * ,Liquid_Bike ,lunlunqq ,mckmas8808 ,MentalNoiz ,Miburou ,Midas ,MidgarBlowedUp * ,Milhouse31 * ,Mobius_1 * ,mrklaw * ,Musashi Wins! * ,Naked Snake * ,Nameless ,neonglow ,Nightbringer * ,Odoul ,Oldschoolgamer * ,Oneself ,OniShiro * ,Onix ,ourumov ,Panajev2001a * ,pcostabel ,Pedigree Chum ,PezRadar * ,Pimpbaa * ,Pimpwerx ,pjberri ,Pollo * ,Ponn01 ,PuertoRicanJuice * ,Quellex ,RamzaIsCool * ,Raoul Duke * ,Rayne.S ,Razoric ,Red Scarlet ,Rei_Toei * ,Reilly ,Restricted Area * ,Rob ,robojimbo ,Rorschach * ,Sea Manky ,Sea-Dragon ,Second ,Shabaz ,shuri * ,SilentHill ,Slade ,Smurfx ,Solid ,SolidSnakex ,sonarrat ,Sp3eD * ,Squall5042 * ,Stench ,Straightballin ,Striek ,Sumasshu ,Tabris ,teepo ,Temujin * ,terrene ,Thaedolus * ,The Experiment ,TheJollyCorner ,TheOMan * ,theREBELins ,Triumph * ,trmas ,trmas * ,vatstep ,Vennt ,vitaflo * ,Wakune ,Wario64 ,warthog ,Wax Free Vanilla ,Widfara * ,Wollan ,Wyzdom ,Xaosslug ,Yossarian ,Yusaku ,Zaptruder ,Zaxxon * ,Zeo *.

Microsoft (111):Agent Icebreezy,Angelus,Bauer Action Hour *,beermonkey@tehbias,BlackClouds *,BrandNew *,Brotherman*,bummyhead *,captmcblack*,Cerebral Palsy*,Cerrius*,charlagame,Cockles,Coin Return,cubicle47b *,DCX,Defensor*,Doc Savage,Drinky Crow *,ElyrionX *,Erasmus,Fight for Freeform,FiRez,flarkminator *,Friend *,GhaleonEB,Goat *,gollumsluvslave *,hadareud,Hitler Stole My Potato,HokieJoe,Iamthegamer,Idioteque *,IJoel *,InpHilltr8r *,jedimike,jet1911,Jewbacca *,jgkspsx *,JMPovoa,JoatesDogg187,JoDark *,Johnjohnson *,JPRaup *,JPRaup *,Kabuki Waq,Ken K in the Fresh!!!,Kingofthenet,Kobold,Kung Fu Jedi,KyotoMecca *,LakeEarth *,Lakitu *,Lo-Volt,m0dus,Mason *,Maximilian E.,maximum360 *,MightyHedgehog,Mmlemay,Mobius_1 *,Mrbob,mrklaw *,Musashi Wins! *,Neex,Nightmarecast25,Nikashi,Norse,open_mouth_,Osorio,Otto,P90,Panajev200 1a *,PanopticBlue,PezRadar *,PhatSaqs,Piepz,Pimpbaa *,Pollo *,Prine,Project Midway *,Raiden,Raoul Duke *,rastex,Restricted Area *,Rindain *,Rorschach *,Sal Paradise Jr,Sho Nuff,Shogmaster,Shompola,shuri *,siamesedreamer,Sp0rks *,Sp3eD *,Speevy *,Spike *,SpokkX,super-heated plasma,SyNapSe,tahrikmili,TAJ,Temujin *,TerryLee81,The Abominable Snowman,TheOMan *,thorns,thorsilver *,Triumph *,Vormund,Xenon.

Other (29):bdoughty (Ngage) ,Boards of Canada ,Cosmozone * ,CurseoftheGods * ,DCharlie * (Gizmondo) ,DCharlie * (NGage) ,DCharlie * (Phantom) ,drohne (Sega) ,Gek54 * ,Ghibli99 ,iapetus ,InpHilltr8r * ,Jacobi ,jluedtke ,Lemurnator ,PC Gaijin ,Project Midway * (NGage) ,quadriplegicjon (Anything but M/S/N) ,RamzaIsCool * ,Remedy ,Shogun (Phantom) ,silenttwn (Tiger) ,Sp0rks * ,trippingmartian (TG16) ,Xexex ,YellowAce * (Gizmondo) ,YellowAce * (NGage) ,YellowAce * (Phantom) ,yudaan (Dead).

Ctrl F | "BlueTsunami"

:blush

Pud

Banned
Crackerman16
Banned
(Today, 03:45 AM)

I'm guessing he shouldn't have kept coming back and complaining in this thread :lol

Top Bottom