• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Final Bosman Show

If I had to explain it, his videos are like have a watercooler conversation with someone at work. He's sharing his thoughts without being pushy about it in anyway. He's also not trying to set the world on fire either. Thumbs up

iNvid02

they should give kyle some screen time during their e3 coverage, give him his own segment to dissect the news etc.

not sure if a live show would be a good idea, so awkward last time
KuGsj.gif

If I had to explain it, his videos are like have a watercooler conversation with someone at work. He's sharing his thoughts without being pushy about it in anyway. He's also not trying to set the world on fire either. Thumbs up

Yep. Not saying anything groundbreaking, but guess what? Nobody else is either. At least this guy doesn't take himself too seriously.

He's like the anti-Gies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Was there supposed to be any real debate between Bioshock/Last of Us? I think people perfectly understood IG's reasons for the cover art. It seed weird to spend time talking about it as if the obviously answer wasn't surely "ideally, game covers should properly represent their games."
I don't understand why people have problems with other people talking about things that interest them.

If they don't interest you, then don't watch!

Elixist

good episode. i like how hes always so casual, but occassionally turns it up a notch and flips out. the ign bit at the end made me lul.

I don't understand why people have problems with other people talking about things that interest them.

If they don't interest you, then don't watch!

The segment "Kyle, pick a side already." I don't have a problem with him talking about the topic. I said it was a silly premise for him to prop the two up as opposing views when it is blatantly obvious that one side is the correct side as far as any moral argument goes.

Lol! "How often do you go to a store and buy a game you never heard of based off cover art at full price?" "Never, I don't think anyone does that". When you put it like that it is soooo true.

Also is this guy the son of Bill Simmons?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhX4Pjx-_70

You'd be surprised how many do.

Elixist

The segment "Kyle, pick a side already." I don't have a problem with him talking about the topic. I said it was a silly premise for him to prop the two up as opposing views when it is blatantly obvious that one side is the correct side as far as any moral argument goes.

ya its pretty weak, but it was put together well. probably just needed a better title. cause how hard is it to pick a side in this argument morally like u mentioned

Lunar15

But the point is that it's an issue he didn't really care about before, and then he describes it as someone who just started doing research into it. That's fine with me.

LiK

This is seriously the most hilarious thing. One of GAF's more universally loved gaming personalities working on the show of one of its most hated.

I can't wait to see how this turns out.

PAchter's gonna be sitting at a much smaller table.

Drain You

I really enjoy the way this guy presents himself. As it stated in the title he is just so likeable. Look forward to following him weekly and so far most of the opinions he has presented I have agreed with.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
decent episodes,for me I think E3 is like the FIFA world cup of games but yearly.

let hope the weekly episodes don't suck the soul out of this show.

Qassim

I really liked this episode, and love the show in general. So free of the annoying cynicism that plagues this industry.

FlyFaster

press conference video was much better then the last one.

I agree w/ him mostly in that I like to hear the news from the developers themselves but maybe calling it a privilege is going a bit too far imo.

Still some great points made. I grew up reading E3 news as well and seeing it streamed now is pretty exciting.

El-Suave

let hope the weekly episodes don't suck the soul out of this show.

Leading up to and following E3 there should be no shortage of topics. We'll see how the weekly format does during the summer drought I guess.

One request - If GT is sending staff to Gamescom and TGS, Kyle should go. Shows where he comments on weird and awesome foreign stuff could be hilarious.

Tuck

IuzmCHp.png

Gotta love these thumbnails for new episodes they put on the front page.

God damn this guy is great.

I agree with with all the reasons he gave, but I'm not sure if Nintendo not having a full blown conference is a huge deal. We'll see.

Laranja

Great ep
Like Kyle, I got E3 news via magazines, namely Gamepro. Those were the jackpot magazines.

Yep, me too. The issues with the E3 news were always the best ones. I kinda miss those days.

Also, like he mentioned, I remember dreaming about going to an E3. It would have been doubly awesome for me, since the expo used to happen during my birthday week, so I imagined it as the best possible birthday present ever. I was pretty sad when they moved it to June.

Get rid of Pachter, he does nothing for anyone anywhere in terms of gaming as a hobby. This guy is our saving grace, again, Pachter fucking sucks.

Top Bottom