• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The "whoops" official Halo 3 thread of BELIEVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Good thing, really. 400 page official thread before the game is even out is just useless. Deleting it wasn't really necessary, though.

EDIT: oh, it's back.

Proelite

striKeVillain! said:
Wow, that was fuckin' incredible. Great sense of scope and despair.
Despair? You realize their mission was to get the landing location of the chief right?

Speaking of the chief, do guys realize he survived a free fall from orbit?

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Wollan said:
Okay, fresh pics from the Australian launch. EB @ Melbourne Central:

5J944705.jpg

A couple of my buddies with game in hand. With that said, I'm off to play.

DAYUM that box is big. I got the LE as well. Looks like it was alot of fun out there. I am starting to regret buying the game online. But nothing locally will come close to that kind of atmosphere. Looks like they had a pretty sweet set-up.

HomShaBom said:
Sorry, but Halo doesn't represent the gaf community.

It's a massively popular game among those in the hardcore gaming community. And we are a hardcore gaming community.

Leave your fanboy shit home man, you are a disgrace.

Proelite said:
Despair? You realize their mission was to get the landing location of the chief right?

Speaking of the chief, do guys realize he survived a free fall from orbit?
Yeah, all that for one man's landing location.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Same here after seeing that picture, I'm surprised the box is that big. :D

Its freaken bigger the box the system comes in, the Middle bit where the boxes go you can nearly fit a Wii in it (well maybe not but it looks like you could!).

Can't play till tomorrow but least its here and no lining up in the rain and cold for me :D

And all this was intentional. What the FUCK? Way to ruin fun. Just before release. Teknopathetic should be perma-banned according to bish's warning.

EDIT: Thank god it was a prank. But it was spoiled for few.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
squicken said:
Your hilarious prank ultimately led to spoilers being posted in the replacement thread's OP, by a mod. Take a bow indeed. Precision execution.

You took my love for granted whyyy ohh whyyyy

Again, I could give two shits about the official thread. Spoilers were revealed. Spoilers I really didn't want to know.

It's great that you guys have your thread back but I'm not laughing.

Borys

Banned
Oh look, I was right, on the 2nd page.

Thread's back.

I should be awarded a mod status for that. For one day, in place of Tre.

squicken

Prime crotch said:
Hardly what I would call spoilers but hey...

The OP has been changed. There is text that has been deleted. Text not related to the movie script. But I guess it's a new meme on GAF.

whyyy ohh whyyyy

Borys

Banned
Awww, the Spartan Army takes down one of the most intelligent generals of the PC Defense Force.

Here's a candle for you Tre.

[']

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom