• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The "whoops" official Halo 3 thread of BELIEVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCD

GhaleonEB said:
I've got it, I just miss the thread. There was a lot of good stuff in there. And I can't edit the OP of this one, as I had the OP of the other. I was doing daily updates.

I just woke up and said that out loud. What should I do?

Make a new thread.

Finish the fight.

Nutter

GhaleonEB said:
I've got it, I just miss the thread. There was a lot of good stuff in there. And I can't edit the OP of this one, as I had the OP of the other. I was doing daily updates.

Just make a new thread Ghal

Dirtbag

GhaleonEB said:

make a new thread.
this is thread is bullshit.

GONZO

Start up a new thread, we'll fill it back up. And I suggest that all posts in said thread should be signed " Teknopathetic was being too penisy"

GhaleonEB said:

Start a new thread with the OP so you can edit it. As I said, we'll populate it ourselves even if it doesn't get stickied. It will be stronger than the last, as it will be fuelled by righteousness.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
GhaleonEB said:

Look behind curtain number 1.

fse

DenogginizerOS said:
Going by Bishoptl's warning, Tek should be banned for the spoiler alone. As far as sp0rsk goes, I think it was irresponsible to sabotage the thread and he should share the same fate as Tek.

seems fair

Haunted

Like I said, make a new one.

Visualante said:
4udkz1k.jpg
:lol

Scotch

DenogginizerOS said:
Going by Bishoptl's warning, Tek should be banned for the spoiler alone. As far as sp0rsk goes, I think it was irresponsible to sabotage the thread and he should share the same fate as Tek.

Alas, it won't happen.

Also, shit like this would never happen to an MGS4 thread or something, but hey, that's GAF for ya.

Sweet Jesus, this cracks me up! :lol Seriously, how can someone make a mistake this size? I do feel sorry for Ghaleon though. :(

Isn't there any way to save the original thread?

ELRenoRaven

I say make a new thread. You worked freaking hard on it and had some....um....person go and destroy it like a child.

So I say start over and let them delete this one and resticky your work.

MCD

DenogginizerOS said:

sp0rsk apologized, while Tek on the other hand...is banned.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Yeah, the spoilers were uncalled for. I've banned Tre for one month.

I'm working on getting the thread restored. Don't know if it's possible, but we'll see.

Nutter

EviLore said:

I'm working on getting the thread restored. Don't know if it's possible, but we'll see.
So its not a prank? :(

Kabouter

DenogginizerOS said:
I agree, Tek should be banned. That asshole. He must burn in a sea of holy fire on the first day of Halo 3.

Proelite

I just watched the new short. Best one ever. The only critiscism that I have is the some of the wierd digital overlays over the scene. Otherwise, brilliant short that shows a piece of background story to the game.

Tieno

EviLore said:

I hope you can. Never thought this would be legit, but if it's not a joke then wow.

I got a feeling this is some sort of joke, if a mod realy did delete the thread or cause such a shitup I would expect them to be banned at the least? I dunno but whatever is going on its totaly fucking stupid.

*edit* and saying that he gets a 1 month ban, no account nuke?

You know what pisses me off about this though, it's not so much that the thread got deleted but that it was replaced with some shitty OP....a shitty OP with freakin' story spoilers. I've been trying my best to avoid spoilers at all costs and I've got one more day 'til I have the game and then I read that. By a mod no less. That's bullshit.

Dirtbag

Diablohead said:
I got a feeling this is some sort of joke, if a mod realy did delete the thread or cause such a shitup I would expect them to be banned at the least? I dunno but whatever is going on its totaly fucking stupid.

he was just banned.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Hitler Stole My Potato said:
You know what pisses me off about this though, it's not so much that the thread got deleted but that it was replaced with some shitty OP....a shitty OP with freakin' story spoilers. I've been trying my best to avoid spoilers at all costs and I've got one more day 'til I have the game and then I read that. By a mod no less. That's bullshit.

Nevermind, banned now.

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
Proelite said:
I just watched the new short. Best one ever. The only critiscism that I have is the some of the wierd digital overlays over the scene. Otherwise, brilliant short that shows a piece of background story to the game.
Agreed. With a movie budget, and PJ on the team, the movie would be really, really good. I actually hadn't watched that short till just today. Everyone who hasn't seen it should watch it. It's quite long, and it's pretty emotional. And it ties in really well with the game.

Wollan

Okay, fresh pics from the Australian launch. EB @ Melbourne Central:

NVS44337.jpg

Legendary Edition boxes.

3MF44439.jpg

People playing offline multiplayer leading up to midnight.

Lzl44528.jpg

Rock, paper, scissors competition for Gears posters.

i8h44610.jpg

The kids are starting to get excited.

xAz44654.jpg

A lot of folks showed up.

5J944705.jpg

A couple of my buddies with game in hand. With that said, I'm off to play.

GhaleonEB

EviLore said:

I've got the OP backed up on a text file, so I can re-start the thread whenever. Just post in this one when you find if it's possible or not and I'll start a new one if needed.

I should mention that I'm going to probably be offline most of the day, starting in about 25 minutes, so if it is needed I might end up re-starting it in the evening.

Nutter

Well he got banned for it. And he isnt a mod anymore, or is he?

Lakitu

st5fu

So true. Should have his mod privileges removed. A blatant troll if I ever saw one.

Dirtbag

that is bullshit man. But he's outta here now at least.... and it's shit like this is why GAF has it's current reputation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom