• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon: Dig, Dig for Victory!

There can be only one true lord.

kabuto-t2.jpg

BLASPHEMY

TrickRoom

Goddamn. How long has that nugget been there? If an immortal item that can't be thrown away is a diety, what is an immortal item that can?

Mory Dunz

Goddamn. How long has that nugget been there? If an immortal item that can't be thrown away is a diety, what is an immortal item that can?

It's not the first nugget.

I really want one of those shirts...

Even in this situation, it's not closer to democracy which is kind of nice.

They should catch a Growlithe outside Celadon and fight through for another fire stone. It'd be the new thing. Thinking about it, Arcanine is already hugely popular. And if he came after Flareon....the memes...oh boy.

Glad anarchy is in full swing for this. It'll be fun to see what we do. Drowzee grind (or Psychic) or Gastly?

Wing Attack sure would be useful right now, though.

Growlithe (or Vulpix, even, given that this is a hack) would be good too!

TrickRoom

Even though I'm on #teampsychic, the amount of times Red keeps on bumping near that tower entrance leads me to believe it's eventually going to go that way.

Drowzee and DigRat going to ascend tonight.

Bumhat

Just woken up, could anyone fill me in on the last eight hours please? They had the lift key and were trying to get to Giovanni when I stopped watching.

TheOGB

Banned
Case made for Anarchy:
"I guess that white hand on your shoulder isn't real either..."
*Red appears to jump and look back quickly*

Hahaha, need a gif for that

Some people want to grab the Swift TM now, but if the goal is to teach swift to Pidgeott, then why not wait until after the tower because Swift wont effect the ghastleys

Just woken up, could anyone fill me in on the last eight hours please? They had the lift key and were trying to get to Giovanni when I stopped watching.
Fought Giovanni, lost when Pidgeot used Whirlwind twice in a row to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
Climb again, beat Giovanni.
Dig before acquiring Silph Scope.
Climb to again to get it.
Pidgeot annihilated Blue at lavender tower.

Bumhat

Fought Giovanni, lost when Pidgeot used Whirlwind twice in a row to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.
Climb again, beat Giovanni.
Dig before acquiring Silph Scope.
Climb to again to get it.
Pidgeot annihilated Blue at lavender tower.

Great summary, thanks! This is pretty impressive progress given they were milling around near the HQ tile maze for literally 24 hours.

Wookieomg

I really want some of these t-shirts. But I don't want to drop like 100 bucks tonight. Someone tell me not to.
Ahhhh, and what if better ones come out soon.
Ahh, I'll sleep on it.

Are these shirts legitimately being sold somewhere? If so, link please? I'd lay down some dough to have a piece of history on a shirt.

TheOGB

Banned
Man, we were one A away from Confusion. Twice. Then we panicked and brought out Pidgeot. Then he got confused, we got legit shook, and ran.

Smh

Toxi

Banned
This is one of the main reasons why I want to get Psychic; 1 out of 2 chance of picking an attack is way better than 1 out of 4.

Ha they dropped Flareon last night? Muahahah. So next pkmn in the party is going to be lapras? Eevee was just but a detour then, with horrible consequences...

Top Bottom