• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So apparently Teamxbox members hate GAF

fartblast said:
GAf is pretty stupid. 10 page threads about one games anti-aliasing vs anothers anisotopic filtering, idolizing and projecting heroic traits onto their religio... coughcough console's respective PR rep (peter moore, kutaragi, etc), hyping games for years and then playing them for 10 minutes only to discuss them in a thread for another decade, duke nukem in devlopment forever lolol, 360 is better than ps3 (it really is though), 360 is a brick lol ps3 has no good games, metal gear solid is the best game ever and should be takin seriously, derrr the game uses ogg instead of mp3, help i cant afford a system because im too lazy to get a job but my mom will buy me god of war 2 cuz i got a good progess report, hey guys check out this game thats coming out in 2 years peter moore said itll be amazing so it must be true, such a shitter

Yeah, and that means you'll fit right in.

fartblast

Banned
waaaa my computer sucks, do you think it will run this game with unknown requirements, ahaha, this game has bad art such an amazing troll, shit this game didnt sell well better stop playing it, whats the deal with no online multi when its designed as a singleplayer, waaa waaaa this game didnt score a 9.9 going to send greg k death threats, ahah fun games on xbl guys :D its sure hilarious sayin the shit on the forums we said on Live last night, also turnbased RPGS are the stupidest games ever and i stand by that

fartblast said:
GAf is pretty stupid. 360 is better than ps3 (it really is though), 360 is a brick lol ps3 has no good games, metal gear solid is the best game ever and should be takin seriously, derrr the game uses ogg instead of mp3, help i cant afford a system because im too lazy to get a job but my mom will buy me god of war 2 cuz i got a good progess report, hey guys check out this game thats coming out in 2 years peter moore said itll be amazing so it must be true, such a shitter

Welcome to GAF, teamxbox troll.

fartblast said:
GAf is pretty stupid. 10 page threads about one games anti-aliasing vs anothers anisotopic filtering, idolizing and projecting heroic traits onto their religio... coughcough console's respective PR rep (peter moore, kutaragi, etc), hyping games for years and then playing them for 10 minutes only to discuss them in a thread for another decade, duke nukem in devlopment forever lolol, 360 is better than ps3 (it really is though), 360 is a brick lol ps3 has no good games, metal gear solid is the best game ever and should be takin seriously, derrr the game uses ogg instead of mp3, help i cant afford a system because im too lazy to get a job but my mom will buy me god of war 2 cuz i got a good progess report, hey guys check out this game thats coming out in 2 years peter moore said itll be amazing so it must be true, such a shitter

Your name is pretty accurate:lol

I think they are all upset that this board is more pro-Wii than what they prefer. They wouldn't care how dysfunctional this place is if it were pro-360. It is pretty see through.

fartblast said:
waaaa my computer sucks, do you think it will run this game with unknown requirements, ahaha, this game has bad art such an amazing troll, shit this game didnt sell well better stop playing it, whats the deal with no online multi when its designed as a singleplayer, waaa waaaa this game didnt score a 9.9 going to send greg k death threats, ahah fun games on xbl guys its sure hilarious sayin the shit on the forums we said on Live last night, also turnbased RPGS are the stupidest games ever and i stand by that

A++++ POST. WOULD READ AGAIN!!!!!!!

tehrafe

fartblast said:

Who needs spelling when you can rant about how bad a forum is!

Seriously, if you don't like it here then just **** off and stop complaining about it.

fartblast

Banned
DAVID JAFFE YOUR THE MAN!!! played ur god of war game, was pretty average. then i saw U on mtv and holy cow. ur hilarious dude, stickin it to the PR guy, u praised GAF, and then i went back to play it and it was the most amazing experience becasue i just pictured what u would be yellin at the enemies as you run around as kratos. I ****ED UR MOMS LOOSE TWAT!!!! EAT SHIT ARIES U BITCH, YOUR SO BIG BECAUSE OF YOUR MOMS LOOSE HOLE, THATS WHY YOURE SUCH A GIANT< sending u a myspace request :D

Most of the reasons they knock GAF is why I rarely visit IGN boards (which has become a total "system wars" bitchfest) and now come here.

MoxManiac

Anyone remember the xavier fox thread? Where we were making fun of that unreleased xavier fox game for being so bad and it got teamxbox members panties in a twist? One of the funniest threads ever.

Good times.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
GAF is still the only place where it's actually possible to discuss games on all formats, bar ngage, in a positive manner (even if it doesn't always happen). Kicking out the idiots who think it's fun to say something sux because its on PS3 (even if its a joke) is what makes those discussions possible.

There are times when those jokes become applicable but the key seems to be to pick out the potentially serious threads from the obviously retarded ones, keep the serious ones in line and let the stupid ones slide.

So yeah I can see why txb members, who are so used to being able to post anything anti-anyone but MS would dislike GAF where you have to understand that not everyone has your tastes. I for one welcome their hate and encourage them to allow it to power them into never coming back here.

Nameless

I like how strict the mods are for the most part. Its the most bearable gaming forum on the net by far, simply because it has such a strict policy on trolling and claiming things without merit. On other gaming boards you have to weed through scores of post that were seemingly cut out of a friggin AOL gaming chat room to get to a remotely inteliigent one.

Baker

Banned
fartblast said:
hyping games for years and then playing them for 10 minutes only to discuss them in a thread for another decade

I'll give you that one. I used to be friends with
Nighttrain/phantomile/im stalker
so I know that process all too well.

WolfgangK

Kelsonk said:
I've never been to those forums, but I have noticed that over the past year GAF is slowly being turned into something from 1984. When people are banned for using slang like "gay" or "rape time", something is seriously wrong. There was a time when the internet was only place someone could freely speak, but that doesn't seem to be true on this forum. I'll stay for the gifs and photoshops, though.

Seriously.

A few weeks ago I got banned for using Al Gore. [in comparing to the PS3 to him...a totally valid argument/analogy for anyone willing to put even an ounce of thought into it...whoever banned me obviously didn't.]

Anyway...

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
I know people who have been banned and felt hard done by, but I only know them via GAF. GAF has had a nice impact on my gaming life interms of what I buy, what I can discuss about, keeping on top of the news and most importantly meeting lots of nice people to play online with.

If you play a GAF game its like you can always expect a decent level of player who isnt gonna behave like an idiot.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Dr. Kitty Muffins said:
I think they are all upset that this board is more pro-Wii than what they prefer. They wouldn't care how dysfunctional this place is if it were pro-360. It is pretty see through.
I figured they'd be happy. Sony's taking a lot of shit right now. The Wii is much less a threat to the 360 overall.

SonnyBoy

kaizoku said:
I know people who have been banned and felt hard done by, but I only know them via GAF. GAF has had a nice impact on my gaming life interms of what I buy, what I can discuss about, keeping on top of the news and most importantly meeting lots of nice people to play online with.

If you play a GAF game its like you can always expect a decent level of player who isnt gonna behave like an idiot.

I agree 110%

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
You know what's worse than inconsistent modding?

The legion of non-mods who rush into threads insinuating bans and warnings like 13 year old crossing guards. **** those little toadies, ban them first.

SonnyBoy said:
I feel a lot of warmth in this thread....group hug? Lets group hug.

Tschoo Tschoo Gay-Train has arrived.

To the topic: I didn't even know teamxbox-forums. Who are they? Do they have more members than gaf?

Segata Sanshiro said:
Well there is that one guy who <3 360...they've been trying to ban him, but he's watching his step carefully. That's how come we have those threads.
There is a member who loves the Xbox360 on here. GET HIM!!!

iapetus

Scary Euro Man
Dr_Cogent said:
Isn't an entire continent banned right now. I thought Australia was banned.

We've been over this before. Australia wasn't banned for a single crime against the ToS, more for a series of infringements that built up to a permaban. Mel Gibson, for example, despite what some people may say, doesn't merit a permaban for the whole continent, but when you see it as a regular chain of behaviour stretching back through Kylie Minogue and Germaine Greer then you can see why eventually enough was enough. Australia has had enough second chances, and the ban will not be rescinded.

Wraith

iapetus said:
We've been over this before. Australia wasn't banned for a single crime against the ToS, more for a series of infringements that built up to a permaban. Mel Gibson, for example, despite what some people may say, doesn't merit a permaban for the whole continent, but when you see it as a regular chain of behaviour stretching back through Kylie Minogue and Germaine Greer then you can see why eventually enough was enough. Australia has had enough second chances, and the ban will not be rescinded.

:lol

Top Bottom