• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The "whoops" official Halo 3 thread of BELIEVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xekrn

Banned
That's why we 360 owners can't have nice things :(

Anyway, anyone gonna live report what's going on in NYC events?

Thermite

Son of Godzilla said:
Can we restart anew anew? Cuz that OP like... sucks. This still pretty much has to be a joke, just look at that OP. It's got a kind of subtle, retarded beauty.

Yeah, it's all a joke. They're "demodding" Tre to convince us, when it reality, he isn't demodded nor is the Halo 3 thread completely gone.

urk

butthole fishhooking yes
sp0rsk said:
We used to, but the forum started fucking up after a while so we stopped doing them way before even E3.

kaminaavatar.gif

Regardless of whether or not the OP can be restored, Ghaleon made it his business to keep it updated like twelve times a day.

That is what is so fucked about this situation. Hopefully he'll be allowed to restart it himself whenever he resurfaces so that he can continue to maintain it in the nigh-heroic fashion in which we grew fucking accustomed.

Xekrn said:
That's why we 360 owners can't have nice things :(

Anyway, anyone gonna live report what's going on in NYC events?

I'm going to stop by at lunch. What Brimley DVD should I have Frank Mister Chief?

This kinda feels like when my 360 got rrod'd. Sure I'll get a replacement, but it will never be the same or as good and now I will always wonder when it will die again.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Thermite said:
Yeah, it's all a joke. They're "demodding" Tre to convince us, when it reality, he isn't demodded nor is the Halo 3 thread completely gone.

Uh, we are much too lazy to program the forum to display JUST tre's name in blue. Check the forum leaders page if you don't believe.

Listen, I'm sure Ghaleon has a saved version of the OP on his HD. We'll just have to wait for him to wake up.

GashPrex

NeoGaf-Gold™ Member
no it was a jealous PC fan who didn't like the attention that halo 3 was getting because he feels PC fps are superior and so he cloaked in a prank with sporks...

Big surprise

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
Thermite said:
I think you're right. Anyway, I hope it's restored before Ghaleon wakes up. It wouldn't be funny if he thinks for even a moment that his work is gone.

We can rebuild it! We have the technology!
Seriously guys, it sucks if its real [Though the string of events like a 'hard delete' then no database backups seems a little fishy] We can always make a new Halo thread and still have fun.

WickedLaharl said:
if this shit is for real could you please rebuild the OP with mcbacons google cache post?

I'd seriously wait for Ghaleon to start it himself using the cache. No one else is going to keep as updated as him.

Nutter

Domino Theory said:
Wow, I feel so bad for Ghaleon and m0dus.

Spent all that time updating the OP, putting banners, contests..

Yup, that is messed up.

But in other news, tonight we dine in hell.

Haunted

Ghaleon should be allowed to make a new official Halo 3 thread, salvaging his previous OP.

This thread here is worthless as the official Halo 3 thread, with all the drama and complaining about forum stuff, instead of actual Halo 3 discussion. :/

sankao

InfectedZero said:
Dude that sucks. Thats a pure buzz kill. That thread was epic :(. And modus put so much effort into the OP.

Actually, a little mod blood spill was the only thing Halo thread lacked to become the biggest thing ever on GAF. Now we can finish the fight properly.

negitoro7

Bad mistake or prank, either way: what a clusterfuck on the eve of Halo 3's release.

And why hasn't the original post been edited yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom