• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The "whoops" official Halo 3 thread of BELIEVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
negitoro7 said:
Bad mistake or prank, either way: what a clusterfuck on the eve of Halo 3's release.

And why hasn't the original post been edited yet?

It should be scrapped completely to let Ghaleon start it over so he can maintain it.

Shinobi

GhaleonEB said:
What the fuck?

800px-Popcorn02.jpg

giga

This was to be a joyous day of merry. Not a good way to start. Le sighs..

Only a confirmation of a prank can be our salvation...

Please? ;_;

koam

So we scratched the official thread?

Roommates getting the game tomorrow, i should be canned from work after tomorrow so i'll be occupied for a bit :p

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Hitler Stole My Potato said:
Can someone at least spoiler tag the OP. The "review" he quoted seems to contain an important part of the story.

I didn't want to know that.

Seconded.

Anyone who was involved in these shenanigans should be banned from GAF.

MCD

sp0rsk, delete the OP please, there is a spoiler there about something in the last sentences.

BenjaminBirdie said:
I'd seriously wait for Ghaleon to start it himself using the cache. No one else is going to keep as updated as him.

i figured he would. but what is the point of this thread right now? everyone is just upset...

Thermite

sp0rsk said:
Uh, we are much too lazy to program the forum to display JUST tre's name in blue. Check the forum leaders page if you don't believe.

Listen, I'm sure Ghaleon has a saved version of the OP on his HD. We'll just have to wait for him to wake up.

Demodding Tre and remodding him is just a click away. I should have said "permanently demodding" him instead of just "demodding".

Dirtbag

my post history doesn't even have the thread.. I think it may actually be gone.

I still think Ghaleon should post the backup copy in the Smash Bros thread and we'll take the thread over.

Tieno

BenjaminBirdie said:
Seriously though. Find the cache, start it over yourself and we'll populate it with our love whether it's stickied or not. It will be OUR official thread.
It still takes a couple of hours of work to reformat a big thread like that.

squicken

Tieno said:
Tek deleted your Halo thread for laughs and then made this one.
Probably all a joke, but you never know.

He also put a spoiler in the OP, which he has now deleted. So my point stands Tre. Thanks a lot. This is why you shouldn't post in threads for games you hate. At best, your posts are just more background noise of the usual rabble causing trouble. At worst, you go and do what you just did.

And since you apparently aren't a mod anymore, I don't need to take my complaints of the staff to PM. And even better, you can go back on my ignore list.

Redoing the thread is like getting 99% in San Andreas, and you are about to hit 100% then your save is corrupted and you are fucked. Would you really wanna do that all over again?

I just watched the Halo Comparison video on GameTrailers comparing the visuals of Halo: CE, Halo 2, and Halo 3 and as far as I'm concerned any allegations of Halo 3 being "HALO2HDLOL" are right out the window. It's seriously one of the best looking games on the system right up there with Gears of War. Very different visual styles, but two of the best looking games on the system. CAN'T WAIT for tomorrow.

mysticstylez said:
Redoing the thread is like getting 99% in San Andreas, and you are about to hit 100% then your save is corrupted and you are fucked. Would you really wanna do that all over again?

I wouldn't. But Ghaleon is a saintly kind of guy (I hope).

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
Going by Bishoptl's warning, Tek should be banned for the spoiler alone. As far as sp0rsk goes, I think it was irresponsible to sabotage the thread and he should share the same fate as Tek.

Ace 8095 said:
There is no gif in my photobucket to describe how I feel right now.
6ew5buu.gif

In other news I just saw a flash based Halo advert which asks you to shoot a Spartan to win a Nintendo Wii. Can you sue for that Stinkles?

4udkz1k.jpg

GhaleonEB

sp0rsk said:
You didn't back up your post?
I've got it, I just miss the thread. There was a lot of good stuff in there. And I can't edit the OP of this one, as I had the OP of the other. I was doing daily updates.

I just woke up and said that out loud. What should I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom